“tasty, fast and reasonable”
Review of Pizza Sola

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Pizza Sola
Ranked #1,005 of 2,187 Restaurants in Pittsburgh
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed February 25, 2013

will definitely eat here again,right in the heart of carson street.Afavorite of my friend who live on the southside

There are newer reviews for Pizza Sola

Reviewed March 5, 2012

It has been a while since I could purchase my pizza by the slice. It really brings me back. The slices are LARGE and there is a big variety.

Reviewed February 27, 2012

Tasty food, nice place, friendly staff. Laid back and relaxed! tasty wings too!

Reviewed November 16, 2011

I bought a groupon for here and was excited to use it. My only complaint was that we ordered the pizza and was told it would be ready for pick up in 30 minutes. We got there 45 minutes later and it hadn't even been started. This was fine as we weren't in a rush and I would prefer my pizza to be fresher vs. sitting out. The cheese pizza was a huge hit with the family as was the veggie one. We will be making this place a regular for our pizza nights.

Reviewed December 27, 2009

Terrible. Please save your money. Sauce is non existent on the New York pizza. Dough is gummy. The best part is the cheese, maybe its because they don't make. We need to get the crappy pizza out of Pittsburgh. Too many settle for tasteless bad pizza.