“Good, but I like Robinson Better”

Industry Public House
Ranked #142 of 2,501 Restaurants in Pittsburgh
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Description: Industry Public House combines American comfort cuisine, artisanal cocktails and craft beer in a vintage-industrial inspired space.
Reviewed January 20, 2018 via mobile

I really enjoy hanging out at the IPH in Robinson and I was looking forward to checking this one out on Butler.
Meh.
It was good, just not my kind of crowd. Don’t get me wrong - 45 or so taps, a lively crowd, a great location. But...... I don’t know. The women next to me ordered wings extra crispy and they didn’t come out that way. The staff was great - they made it right and comped them on their bill - all good. I guess you just have to have a feel for a place, and this one didn’t do it for me. Maybe it was Butler Street?
Give it a try

Date of visit: January 2018
1  Thank GeneseoSupremo

Reviewed January 6, 2018 via mobile

Made our second visit. Our fist was positive, this one not so much. Two issues this time. Believe the oil in fryer was not hot enough since fish and our fries were dark and greasy. Other was our server seemed to hurry us even though there was plenty of seating. Just not the experience to bring us back again.

Date of visit: January 2018
Reviewed November 21, 2017

Went here for late morning brunch on a Sunday. It was also a "Bike Pittsburgh" day so there were a lot of ppl out and about. The only complaint I had was we had to wait a little long, but it was a crowded day. The drinks were unique and the food was good, but a little pricy! I would go again because its a nice atmosphere and lots of great things in this neighborhood, but go early or be prepared to wait!

Date of visit: August 2017
Adam G, Manager at Industry Public House, responded to this reviewResponded November 22, 2017

Thanks for the kind review! Hopefully we'll see you again soon.

Reviewed November 2, 2017 via mobile

Went for a nice dinner and to watch football. Really liked the beef roast. Beer was good too. TVs are large and plentiful. Plenty of seating

Date of visit: October 2017
Adam G, Manager at Industry Public House, responded to this reviewResponded January 3, 2018

Thanks for the kind review, happy to hear that you enjoyed your visit. See you again soon!

Reviewed October 7, 2017 via mobile

I’ve wanted to try this venue for a while and finally made it. The menu is imaginative! As is the food. Everything was top notch. This is a young crowd and very energetic on he noise level. Great bar with a vast selection. I will go back to try dinner

Date of visit: October 2017
Adam G, Manager at Industry Public House, responded to this reviewResponded October 16, 2017

Thank you Simon! Happy to hear that you enjoyed your visit.

Adam