“By any other name...”
Review of Piper Tavern

Piper Tavern
Ranked #1 of 14 Restaurants in Pipersville
Cuisines: American
Good for: Special occasions, Large groups, Families with children, Business meetings, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations
Bucks County, Pennsylvania
“By any other name...”
Reviewed May 28, 2013

First of all, the place is ACTUALLY the Piper Tavern, though it's commonly misidentified. It's in the center of the little picturesque hamlet called Pipersville. The food, decor and service here are all fine--it's a place families come for special events, but it's also a place that's comfortable and casual. There's great history to it. George Piper, his wife and this inn, all played a part in the American Revolution and inside the restaurant there's a good history of the original Piper Tavern--this one was rebuilt a long, long time ago, so it's not the original. But if you are visiting Bucks County, this place does have a flavor this beautiful area.

• Visited April 2013
1 Thank pjb2010

Pipersville, Pennsylvania
“no hurry to return”
Reviewed May 8, 2013

My husband and I went for the second happy hour to have a light meal. Service was ok and the food was fine.
When we went to present our Piper Tavern Club card for points we were informed they no longer are having that program. I asked how would I have known since I have been a member for several years. I was told it is printed on their menu. I told the waitress, I had looked on line at the menu to check the website and nothing was there and as a courtesy to loyal customers, I feel a notices should have been sent. She told me, sorry, but maybe you can use the card to as a paint scraper.
Not likely to go back here.

• Visited May 2013
5 Thank pat d
Pipersville, Pennsylvania
“Solid and Consistent”
Reviewed April 17, 2013

Come here often and the food is consistently good. The service is OK- sometimes they do not have enough servers and it shows. The amosphere is classy and comfortable. Great place to take the family or guests. Menu has a nice range and has its share of comfort food. Reliable place to eat with pricing reasonable and in line with portions. Warning- Beer is only in bottles. The dinner rolls are delicious- bet you cannot eat just one! Enjoy!

• Visited March 2013
1 Thank Eric H
Milford Square
“Upper Bucks Country Inn”
Reviewed April 17, 2013

I've made many trips to the 'Piper Tavern' over the years, mostly for family gatherings, holidays, etc. Food is generally very good, but I've had dishes that were just average. My most recent visit featured 'rubbery' vegetables, but my steak was just fine, and everyone enjoyed the meal.

• Visited April 2013
3 Thank Rinchen-Mitch
Doylestown, Pennsylvania
“What a pleasant surprise”
Reviewed March 20, 2013

I came here for dinner with my girlfriends, and was pleasantly surprised at the atmosphere and the food. The bar space was large, clean and very inviting. The food was great, and the wine reasonably priced. I'm going to have to come back here with my husband for a date night!

• Visited March 2013