“Thoroughly enjoyable”
Review of Piper Tavern

Piper Tavern
Ranked #1 of 14 Restaurants in Pipersville
Cuisines: American
Good for: Large groups, Romantic, Business meetings, Special occasions, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed May 20, 2012

My cousin has eaten here many times through the years and brought me for dinner Friday evening. Our table was beside a window which allowed us to look out across the country roadway toward an old house and the lovely countryside beyond. The waitress was very helpful and dinner arrived not too fast and not too slow and was nicely prepared and presented. I'd like to return again and eat in the bar area, which seemed inviting and lively. I'll definitely go back.

1  Thank GAIL T

Reviewed May 19, 2012

I had spent the morning with my daughter at Ringing Rocks Park, and we were hungry at lunch time. We didn't intend to stop by, but spotted this location right on the way back to Doylestown on Rt 413, in the little hamlet of Pipersville. It was clearly a historic location, and the place had a nice, rustic, historic feel. The prices were a little high for my taste, but I was on a date with my daughter, and we both loved our hamburgers. The fries were good, the pickle, excellent, and the service was impeccable with a smile. The quality of the overall experience made it worth the extra price, and we were very happy with our visit.

I plan to return for a date with my wife, and we would love to meet here with friends as well. I'll be back...this was a great, hidden gem.

Reviewed April 15, 2012

We enjoy this old time restaurant feel. The lunches are very good. We went to the early bird dinner and it was okay. Very good for the price.

Reviewed March 26, 2012

A Tavern that is a little too pricy for their location. Has a nice ambiance but the prices are just too steep for our budget.

1  Thank Jacqueline D
Reviewed March 26, 2012

My wife and I visited this out of the way place as we met up with our daughters future in-laws and what a little treasure it was for us. A great historical building, an open kitchen you can watch meals created in, a menu that would satisfy most anyone, and very creative and tasty food. Try the tuna topped with lobster, it was as tasty a meal as I have had around the country. Perfectly cooked with creamy mashed taters, stringbeans and carrots; a first class dining moment.