“Bucks County Winery in the WOods”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Bucks County Winery in the Woods
Perkasie, PA
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Bucks County Winery in the WOods”
Reviewed March 26, 2012

Their strawberry wine is great and the samplings they have are also great. We have rated this winery the best of bucks county because the people who run the place make the place a worth while trip.

Dublin, Pennsylvania
20 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 25 helpful votes
“Scary & Closed During Advertised Weekend Hours”
Reviewed February 19, 2012

My girlfriend and I stopped here after reading that there was another winery in Bucks County that we have yet to visit. After checking the internet, and their facebook page, we saw the winery was open 12-5pm on weekends. We stopped at 3pm and the venue was closed.

The property & winery wasn't well maintained from the outside. I can not review the quality of the wines due to the closed venue. However, I'm giving it a 1 star rating based on appearance and failure to be open based on hours available on the internet.

Visited February 2012
Washington Crossing, Pennsylvania
“Stay AWAY...dirty bathtub wine!”
Reviewed July 9, 2011

My husband and I went to this winery based on the review from this website! We drove up the tight dirt driveway and parked between some trees, we entered a dirty barn that had glass containers filled with wine that was fermenting. We decided to sample the wine, the first red table wine we tried tasted like vinegar. The woman running the tasting was nice, but had very little knowledge their wines. The woman decided to tasted the first wine with us, and was surprised that the wine was so bad! The next one we tried actually fizzed! She said it wasn't supposed to be fizzy. We had to buy a bag of cookies to tame the heartburn and get the taste out of our mouths! We have been to wineries all over this country and Europe and we have NEVER had such a horrible experience. Don't waste your gas or your taste buds!

Visited July 2011
Upper Black Eddy, Pennsylvania
“What a pleasant suprise!”
Reviewed December 7, 2010

I was traveling the back roads of Tinicum township Bucks county when I stumbled upon this rustic winery tucked back in the woods. The staff was very friendly and knowledgeable about the different wines they were offering and the tasting was free (unlike some wineries that charge a tasting fee). There were also Italian meats, cheeses and other delicacies for sale there. After my friend and I had the wine tasting we found out that there is a restaurant associated with the winery only a few miles up the road. So we went to the restaurant and had a sumptuous dinner with some of the wine that we had tried at the winery as it is also offered at the restaurant. This was truly a unique experience, I will go back again soon for the wine and the food!