Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
All reviews amazing hosts bucks county highly recommend a visit french toast delicious breakfast fresh fruit lemon zest relaxing weekend fire pit razor blade sherri farmhouse victory sherry renovation retreat pool
Selected filters
Reviewed November 2, 2018

A wonderful couple! The pride and care the two of them have poured into their B&B is evident from the moment you drive up. A quintessential farm house setting with warm welcomes, a refreshing snack for weary travelers, a delicious and generous breakfast, beautiful hand made decor and Art throughout and an extremely comfortable night's rest...what else could you possibly hope for? And yet with all this, I have to say, I was most impressed by the couple themselves. It was so wonderful to see a couple working together to make their dreams a reality and pass that joy and excitement on to their customers. A sheer pleasurable experience. I highly recommend The Galvanized America Inn!

• Trip type: Traveled with friends
Ed B, Owner at Galvanized America Inn and Art Gallery, responded to this reviewResponded November 3, 2018

Thank you Maribeth for the awesome review. We really enjoy meeting our guests and sharing our home and the history that goes with it. We hope to see you again next time you are in the area.

Reviewed October 30, 2018

My husband and I recently stayed at the inn for my birthday and we can't say enough about how wonderfully charming and delightful the house, Sherri, and Ed are! We were so intrigued with the history of the house and how beautifully they restored it with such personal detail. My husband and I both have special dietary needs and Ed made me the MOST AMAZING vegan pancakes from a recipe Sherri got for him, they were unbelievably accommodating. The entire experience was just delightful and absolutely perfect! We cannot wait to go back.

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Ed B, Owner at Galvanized America Inn and Art Gallery, responded to this reviewResponded October 31, 2018

Thank you so much for the wonderful review. It was our pleasure meeting you both. You were so interested in the history of our home, and we enjoyed sharing it with you. We look forward to seeing you again next time you are in the area.

Reviewed October 30, 2018

My husband and I had a wonderful stay at the Galvanized America Inn and Art Gallery. It was truly a home away from home. Sherri and Ed were amazing hosts and instead of feeling like I was traveling, I felt like I was visiting with friends. We were greeted with a freshly made snack and a glass of wine, and the breakfast that was served the following morning was divine! The Inn is immaculately clean and extremely cozy and comfortable. I love everything about this Bed & Breakfast and I’m hoping that I get a chance to visit again soon!

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple

Thank you so much for the amazing review, and we are so glad you enjoyed your stay. It was our pleasure hosting you! We enjoyed meeting you both and hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed October 19, 2018

My husband and I visited Buck's County on Columbus weekend. We were there for a wedding. We stayed at the Galvanized America Inn and loved our experience. Ed and Sherri are very welcoming and accommodating hosts. The breakfasts were wonderful and the welcome wine and cheese was lovely. We had a bit of time to relax while there and we enjoyed the grounds immensely. Our room was very comfortable with a large shower and high quality linens. They also recommended the Black Bass Hotel for lunch which we really enjoyed. Great stay!

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Ed B, Owner at Galvanized America Inn and Art Gallery, responded to this reviewResponded October 20, 2018

Thank you for your wonderful review! We are so glad you enjoyed your stay in Bucks County and, in particular, our Inn! It was a pleasure meeting both of you and hope you'll be back again soon.

Reviewed October 14, 2018

We live only 45 minutes from Pipersville and were looking for a quick weekend getaway where we could spend time outdoors, enjoy a great meal, and recharge. Sherri and Ed delivered on every count! We enjoyed fresh peach salsa and wine, courtesy of our hosts upon arrival and immediately were able to unwind. Rooms were spacious, homey, and comfortable. Biking along the canal and kayaking at the Lake were so close and beautiful! Dinner at the Pipersville Inn, a short walk from the farmhouse, was delicious! Hosts get high marks for delivering a lovely, memorable weekend! Thank you Sherri and Ed for sharing your beautiful home with us!

Room tip: All rooms are amazing! Cannot make a bad choice!
Date of stay: August 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Ed B, Owner at Galvanized America Inn and Art Gallery, responded to this reviewResponded October 16, 2018

We really enjoyed having you stay with us! We also appreciate the 5 star review very much! Love "stay"cations, too. A short drive to a weekend getaway makes it all the better! More time to relax, unwind, and enjoy! Look forward to seeing you again.