“Sweet Serenity”

Hampton Inn Pine Grove
Ranked #1 of 4 Hotels in Pine Grove
Reviewed June 19, 2014

*** Arrival ***
I rolled up very late, tired and dirty. The night clerk was so awake and chipper, she started me when she greeted me as I walked in (I didn't have to wait or search for her though). She dealt with my exhausted and slow on the up take person very well and left me feeling better than when I drug myself in.

*** Room ***
Clean and not in need of any maintenance. I looked and couldn't find anything to honestly complain about.

*** Wi-Fi***
They actually changed the security code. A+

*** Amenities ***
Didn't have time to use them.

*** Breakfast ***
It's Continental, so sorta blah. I was surprised to see that it wasn't the exact same fair everyday. It was nice to see a change.

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled with family

Reviewed June 18, 2014

This hotel is ideally located for interstate travel and trips to Hershey Park. The staff is friendly and the rooms are VERY clean. The only downfall is it is very close to the interstate and can be quite noise from the road traffic if you are not used to it.

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled with family
Reviewed June 10, 2014

Great pet friendly hotel right off the interstate. We stay twice every year as we travel to and from our summer home. The staff is attentive and very helpful, rooms are clean, great complimentary breakfast in a family environment. I highly recommend this hotel for the weary traveler!

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled as a couple
Reviewed June 9, 2014

The hotel was clean and the bed was very comfortable. They clean the sheets AND duvet covers for each new guest. Theresa at the front desk was extremely helpful and friendly. The food at the manager's reception was quite tasty!

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled on business
Reviewed June 5, 2014

Very clean and the breakfast was great. The beds were very comfortable and the lobby was nice as well since our group used it for two nights to gather. OUr family were three adults and a toddler so we had a "crib" in the room which made it a little tight. I don't expect to be in this area again since we were there for a wedding, but if I was, I would use this Hampton Inn again.

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled with family
Reviewed June 4, 2014

When we travel from Florida through Pennsylvania, we are pulling a 26 ft car hauler. Often hotel parking can be a challenge unless we stop early in the afternoon. This Hampton Inn has very generous parking for larger vehicles. We experience excellent service, great rooms, and a generous hot breakfast. We stay at this hotel whenever we travel this area.

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled as a couple
Reviewed May 28, 2014

We were returning from south carolina and thought we would avoid the rat race through baltimore and new york.

This hotel is right of the highway and easily accessible. The price a bit over 100 for the night. It is clean well kept and the staff are friendly and helpful. Perfect after 12 hours in the car. Even though the place was packed the day we arrived it was not noisy and we were able to relax.

Great value for the cash and yes even though its by the interstate you can still see the hills and trees....

Room Tip: request a room at the back on an upper floor (you look west away from the interstate)