“My second home”

Hampton Inn Pine Grove
Ranked #1 of 4 Hotels in Pine Grove
Reviewed May 29, 2013

I travel to PA for work often, as you will see another review from me in NY. I travel and stay on the road usually a week. I always look forward to getting to The Hampton Inn. The rooms are always clean, they have a complimentary breakfast and dinner, always have coffee on. They have bagged lunches you can take with you in the morning with usually a muffin, apple, water, cookies, and mints. Great way to start the day.

Room Tip: Several entrances to the hotel so always a easy in and out with your room card.
  • Stayed: January 2013, traveled on business

Reviewed May 28, 2013 via mobile

We stayed in this hotel or almost a month. The rooms are very small for Hampton's and they do not have suites. I was told that it was hotel policy that the rooms be cleaned every 3 days. I packed up my son and dog and left so they could clean an came back and they only made the bed and vacuumed. I was told they had the policy in place because they have hard water and needed to clean the sink and tub so it wouldn't stain. Neither were cleaned when I got back. The manager apologized and made sure it was done right te next time. My son hit his head on a sharp corner on the desk and it cut his forehead. I didn't tell the front desk because he is 10 months old and it happens. When they seen him and asked what happened they immediately sent someone down to fix the problem. Our bed frame broke and didn't bother us but when they cleaned our room it was fixed when we came back. Very attentive and everyone was wry nice. Overall, I probably wouldn't stay again JUST based on the size of the room as it was crowded with a baby bed in the room.

• Stayed: May 2013
Reviewed May 21, 2013

My husband and I only stayed at this Hampton for one night but were very pleased overall with everything. The people were friendly and welcoming, the hotel was clean and the breakfast was very fulfilling.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
PVGPA, General Manager at Hampton Inn Pine Grove, responded to this reviewResponded May 28, 2013

Thank you for taking the time out of your schedule to let us know about your recent stay at our hotel. Please know that your feedback is extremely valuable to us and we will utilize your response by continuing to focus on making each and every guest experience the best it can be. We hope to be of service to you in the future.

Reviewed May 16, 2013

I've stayed at this hotel for business and leisure. Every experience has been a good one. The beds are comfortable, the room always clean, the breakfast is one of the best as far as hotel breakfasts go and it's just always been an overall pleasant experience. You could stay somewhere cheaper in Pine Grove, but I would spend the extra $20 a night and have a lovely stay!

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed May 15, 2013

Though short, our stay was pleasant and the hotel staff extremely helpful in recommending a restaurant as there are few close to the Inn. The hotel was extremely clean and room was comfortable. Would definitely return if travelling in the area.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed May 10, 2013

Check-in experience was horrible in spite of being a Diamond elite with the Hilton group. Reservation was confirmed which was confirmed by the front desk agent as well however due to some internal system issues we had to wait for over 20 minutes at the front desk so the agent can "figure it out". She was diligent however given the fact that she was able to see the confirmed reservation, she could have given us a room while she is taking care of the issue. Basically she had to create a new reservation and then cancel the original reservation.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for your review. We sincerely apologize for the issues you experienced. We've addressed your concerns with our front desk team and we don't expect this issue to be repeated. Again we apologize and we hope to see you return soon.

Reviewed May 6, 2013

This is the most beautifully designed Hampton Inn that I have seen. Service was good, breakfasts excellent, room clean, good internet service. Excellent diner across the street. The local culture of western Pennsylvania was worth seeing at the diner - take a camera!! Overall, i would recommend this hotel highly.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with friends
Also consider these accommodations in or near Pine Grove
Comfort Inn Pine Grove
Comfort Inn Pine Grove
#2 of 4 in Pine Grove
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Frackville (Pottsville)
Knights Inn Pine Grove
Knights Inn Pine Grove
#3 of 4 in Pine Grove
Days Inn Lebanon/Fort Indiantown Gap
Comfort Inn Midway
Comfort Inn Midway
#1 of 1 in Bethel
Comfort Inn Lebanon Valley/Ft. Indiantown Gap

Been to Hampton Inn Pine Grove? Share your experiences!