“Big Surprise”

Tucson, Arizona
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Big Surprise”
Reviewed May 2, 2013

Stopped in Pine Grove on a cross-country trip. Staff at Hampton Inn recommended this restaurant. We were pleasantly surprised how good everything was. I had delicious lump crab cakes that were wonderful; sides were all fresh and prepared to perfection. Waitress was extremely pleasant and efficient.. We couldn't have been more surprised and happy to eat here after a long day on the interstate!

• Visited May 2013
1 Thank Bobbi N

“Awesome food... Great microbrew selection...”
Reviewed March 1, 2013 via mobile

Great place... Great food... I visit all the time and it's always top notch. Best microbrew selection around.

1 Thank Catch13
“Great food great beer!”
Reviewed March 1, 2013

Best food in Pine Grove and its not even close. Great selection of craft beers on tap. Small place with great Atmosphere.

2 Thank Markus997
Saint Louis, Missouri
“Enjoyable”
Reviewed October 11, 2012

The locals recommended it and I was delighted. The place was busy but the waitress was attentive. I would of given them a 5th star but I did not get my food for a hour after I ordered. I suppose the large groups that arrived before me caused the delay. However, it was worth the wait. Loved the fact that it is a no smoking Pub. I will go again.

• Visited October 2012
2 Thank sfcz
“A Pine Grove favorite.”
Reviewed August 18, 2012 via mobile

Basic pub food with an above average quality. I have been here a number of times on business and have never been disappointed. Closed on Monday's, that is my only complaint! When they reopen on Tuesday's it is wings only. What a great selection of wings. Don't miss it.

1 Thank memike1