“Good Food”

Buddy's Log Cabin Family Restaurant
Ranked #4 of 18 Restaurants in Pine Grove
Cuisines: American
Reviewed April 17, 2013

I really like buddy's because they have really good food. Its a big plus also because they serve breakfast all day. I love their breakfast. My favorite is their pancakes. If you really love pancakes I recommend you go to buddy's I believe they have the best and biggest pancakes around that I have been too. And their chicken, pork chops are delicious. And one of my dinner favorites are their chicken cheese steaks, they are huge. You will not walk away hungry that is for sure. The prices are not bad either. I recommend them absolutely 100%. They serve a lot of American food and comfort food. The restaurant is decorated like a log cabin which is a neat experience.