“Happy Hour Beer and Appetizers”
Review of Molly Maguire's

Molly Maguire's
Ranked #18 of 106 Restaurants in Phoenixville
Cuisines: Irish, Pub
Dining options: Late Night, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Takeout
Dining options: Late Night, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Takeout
Downingtown
“Happy Hour Beer and Appetizers”
Reviewed August 7, 2014

they had half price Appetizers and great selection of beers. hung out at the bar, mike the bartender was cool and kept our drinking coming.

• Visited August 2014

“It's okay”
Reviewed August 5, 2014 via mobile

We were escorted to a table upstairs and it was pretty chilly, I had to keep my coat on to stay warm! I was not impressed, the food was average. I will not be returning any time soon!

• Visited March 2014
lancaster, pa
“Less than expected”
Reviewed July 27, 2014

Overview: We had been at this restaurant several years ago and decided to go here on our way home from Philadelphia. Unfortunately, we walked away less than impressed. We had an excellent server, Natasha, who was very friendly and energetic. It was late, around 9:00 when we got there so it wasn't crowded for dinner. We had ordered an appetizer first and then our meal. The meals arrived and then we questioned about the appetizer. She came back and offered a complimentary dessert due to the error or take it off the bill. We chose to still get the appetizer-coconut shrimp and it was awful. No taste and nothing that looked like shrimp. The meal was ok and nothing spectular to write about.

Overview: (1-5 rating scale 5 being excellent)

Atmosphere 3 (unless you are in your 20s) Outdoor seating is nice
Value; 3
Cleanliness 4 (bathrooms were very clean)
Quality of Food : 3
Quantity of Food: 4
Service: 4 (Natasha)
Would Recommend to a Friend: 3

I think there are a lot better restaurants in Phoenixville we would like to try. Wouldn't hurry back.

• Visited July 2014
Reading, Pennsylvania
“Need cold beer please”
Reviewed July 12, 2014 via mobile

Met friends for drinks on a Saturday night. My beer was keg skanked and warm. Everyone else's draft beer was warm as well. No cold glasses for the beer. Need better refrigerator system.

Valley Forge, Pennsylvania
“2 stars - never again”
Reviewed July 12, 2014 via mobile

1 star for the Boxty and 1 for beer I have been to this place maybe 8 times. The only reason is because of the Boxty and beer. But I'm going to find another place that has a Boxty and beer after last night. The service is always brutal, and after last night I can't do it again. Ive had a lot of different items on the menu and the only winner is the Boxty.

I have Nothing else good to say. Service is terrible, value is terrible, food is terrible (except the Boxty).