“Delicious”

Ranked #17 of 106 Restaurants in Phoenixville
Cuisines: Italian, Wine Bar
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Description: A Veteran Restaurant Located in Historical Downtown Phoenixville for 30 years. We are a friendly Family Style Italian Restaurant. We have a comfortable cheery casual dining room with a excellent wait staff ready to serve you a wonderful meal. We also have seasonal outside seating if you prefer to dine in the sunshine. Chef Franco has been cooking wonderful dishes over 40 years and is from Italy. Chef Franco loves to cook and prepares the delicious homemade dinners just for you. Special orders don't upset us, if we have the ingredients we will make your order with a smile. We have pasta dishes,chicken,veal, seafood, pizza, ,sandwiches,wraps and yummy appetizers. We also have gluten free pizza, gluten free pasta and vegetarian dishes with vegan cheese because we love our customers and aim to please all dietary needs. We are family owned and operated and we want to invite you to become a part of our family. We also have a full bar service with beer on draft, over 100 brands of beer , craft beer, wine and cocktails. So come and join the Franco Ristorante Family and experience home style Italian cooking from the heart.
“Delicious”
Reviewed December 29, 2013

I live in Pittsburgh and when I visit my sister in Phoenixville, I need my Franco's fix! The food is top quality and cooked from the heart. Everything is delicious. I once brought back the cheesesteak pizza for my friends and now it has become mandatory for me to do so!

• Visited December 2013
1 Thank MarJMar

Spring City, Pennsylvania
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Best Italian Wedding Soup!”
Reviewed December 2, 2013

I ordered their Italian Wedding soup to go. It was awesome, the best I've had in a LONG time. I am very picky about Italian Wedding soup, because honestly it can taste very bland and the meatballs can be chewy. But not from Franco's. The broth was very flavorful and the meatballs were perfect texture and taste. I liked the traditional noodles and the circle noodles that were used. The best thing was, it was piping hot. There is nothing worse than cold soup. Franco was there when I ordered and he said "You are in for a treat tonight!" in his thick accent, and he was right. I will be back for more!

• Visited November 2013
1 Thank MommySuez08
Phoenixville, Pennsylvania
“Favorite in Phoenixville”
Reviewed October 30, 2013

We have many good restaurants in town, but our favorite by far is Franco's. From dinners to special events, Franco and his family have been keeping us fed for the last eight years. Not only do we love the food, but Franco, Gail, Darlene and Sabrina have become friends, from making my daughter a special huge pizza for her 13th birthday with "Happy B-Day" spelled out in pepperoni, to catering her 16th birthday party, and all the meals in between, we eat more meals at Franco's than all the other places combined.

• Visited October 2013
2 Thank Lisa L
Phoenixville, Pennsylvania
“One of Many”
Reviewed October 22, 2013

Nothing special about this place. The food is good not great. Too many pizza shops in town to be serving food like this.

• Visited August 2013
1 Thank PvilleTravelinCpl
Wayne, Pennsylvania
“Our favorite Phoenixville joint”
Reviewed September 1, 2013

If htere is better pizza in the area, you'd have to prove it to me. And Franco's pastas - all done to order as well as anything we had in Italy - are wonderful. Great family atmosphere, friendly, casual and delicious! ANd good wings too! Have eaten here monthly for several years - don't miss the shots at the counter!

Visited August 2013