“My Absolute Favorite Restaurant”

Liki Japanese Restaurant
Ranked #25 of 106 Restaurants in Phoenixville
Cuisines: Japanese
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Kimberton, Pennsylvania, United States
“My Absolute Favorite Restaurant”
Reviewed November 16, 2012

The food is authentic and amazing every time. I love the hibachi and the sushi. I've taken my parents and siblings (nieces and nephews loved it too) to Liki. It's also got an adorable atmosphere for dates.
The service could be a little better sometimes but it is always totally worth it.

• Visited November 2012

“Plastic in food”
Reviewed March 10, 2012

Arrived just before 7 on a Saturday. Open tables for 2; other size groups had to wait a bit. Long wait for food; over 30 minutes until we received ours. Food was goos but I found a piece of plastic in mine and all the waitress said was 'sorry about that'. No offer of any kind of compensation or even a sincere apology.

Phoenixville, Pennsylvania
“Great Sushi”
Reviewed February 29, 2012

My kids and I go here often for good, reasonably priced sushi.

common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Really great place; food and people”
Reviewed January 28, 2012

We've been going to liki for about six years now and the quality and servic has been stellar every time. The ownership is wonderful too. I highly recommend eating here.

1 Thank Laradela
Pottstown, Pennsylvania
“Just great”
Reviewed January 17, 2012

Just great night out, Who doesn't love love the food? It ia intertaining and laid back

1 Thank Starduster5