“good”

Cuisines: Thai
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed January 3, 2012

good food.. had dinner at 3PM after a movie. good tasting and nice portion.

Reviewed August 11, 2011

We have been going to the Thai place for years, it is one of our fall back restaurants when we cant decide where to go. The food is consistently good and the kids love it. Our favorites are the cucumber salad, the pad thai, or the chicken with broccoli. Just about anything is good though.

Reviewed August 4, 2011

Great deals for lunch with choice of appetizer, soup/salad, and entree. Many choices with different levels of spiciness. Friendly staff. Part of Rapid Dining Rewards program for Southwest.

Reviewed April 23, 2011

We read the reviews and decided to stop in on a saturday night. Luckily we called ahead because it was very busy. The staff was friendly and courteous but the main course took over an hour to arrive. When it did arrive, our dishes were not hot and my husbands veggies in his noodles were not fully cooked. I ordered pad Thai and it was just okay. I've had much better downtown. I most likely will return again for lunch but never again for dinner.

Reviewed November 12, 2010

In Phoenixville we have two Thai restaurants. The other Thai restaurant is a French fusion blend. Thai Place on the other hand, is Thai food only. It is the same type of Thai food that you will find at most standard Thai restaurants. The food here is delicious, and very affordable. I am a vegetarian, and they have an excellent selection of vegetarian options. The owners are friendly and if it's not too busy they will chat with you casually, which is so nice. The art work on the walls is tastefully arranged, and the atmosphere inside takes you away from the strip-mall feel. I love coming here for my Thai fix.