“Delicious Pizza/great customer service”
Review of Sal's Pizza Box

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Sal's Pizza Box
Ranked #65 of 110 Restaurants in Phoenixville
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed October 14, 2013

We order Sal's at my place of business almost every Friday. It is delivered quickly and by very friendly, pleasant employees. Sal's pizza is one of the more delicious ones in the area. The dough they use always tastes fresh and I love the crust. My only complaint would be that is is one of the pricier pizza places in the area. I would definitely recommend!

Reviewed April 8, 2013

I can't understand all the rave reviews for this place, but I've only tried the pizza, which I thought was awful. I moved to Valley Forge from Philly in 1996, I was told this was the best pizza in Phoenixville. I tried it and was totally unimpressed - ended up getting Valley Forge Pizza which was new at the time, and loved it. I left in 2007 but moved back to Phoenixville in 2011 so decided to give Sal's another try since it was right down the street. The pizza was just as bad as I remembered! Maybe their sandwiches are better - or they do a brisk business in takeout beer because they seem to be always busy. The pizza sucks though - you can get better pizza at Rocco's down the road!

Reviewed February 24, 2012

Love the cheese steaks an the best part is you can get a cold beer with your meal. I highly recommend Sal's

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Phoenixville, Pennsylvania
Reviewed September 7, 2009

Great Sicilian pizza, but a bit of a dive for a restaurant.

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Reviewed September 3, 2008

Phoenixville is filled with pizza places, but Sal's definitely has some of the best pizza in town. My sisters love it there, the pizza is always just right. The people that work there are very friendly, and are always very friendly with the customers.

Biggest downside is that they don't deliver, and their parking lot is very awkward.