“We will be back!”
Review of Fenice Creolo - CLOSED

Fenice Creolo
Good for: Bar scene
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Description: Fenice Creolo is a fusion of Italian/American and Creole cuisines. Along with fantastic, authentic BBQ supplied by Uncle B's BBQ Shack and a beautiful, relaxing bar atmosphere, we strive to bring a great time to everyone. We want to be your place to go for a night out, watching the game, meeting with friends, Happy Hour or jsut a quick bite to eat. We are constantly trying new things and always look for ways to improve every day. So we welcome your family to ours and hope you have a great time! Love and respect to all!
Reviewed June 28, 2013

When I heard of a restaurant doing Cajun/Italian fusion I was skeptical, but curious. My husband and I went and truly had one of the best meals we have ever had! Food was served piping hot, seasoned perfectly, and cooked beautiful. My chicken melted in my mouth and my husband's tuna was perfect. We topped our meal off with their homemade desserts and weren't hungry until mid-day the next day. We've been back again with friends, and the food was just as excellent. We will be back again!

1  Thank StaceNDan