Hilton Garden Inn Valley Forge/Oaks
$178
$90
$200
$189
All reviewsexpo centerfire pitgreat hotelexcellent staybusiness tripfitness centerking of prussia mallclean roomswould definitely stay here againeasy accessfront desk staffhome away from homeconvenient locationindoor poollobbyweddinghgi
Reviewed February 27, 2014

It takes about 45min up to 1 hour to get to his hotel from the Philadelphia international airport and the cost is about $80. The hotel is close to Greater Philadelphia convention center and is a excellent business hotel. The hotel has free shuttle service to and from the convention center and it takes about 3 minutes to get there. Hotel is very clean , updated and very friendly helpful staff. There is plenty of restaurants in the area to eat and it takes only about 10-15 min to get to King of Prussia the second largest mall in USA. At King of Prussia you can find all shops and restaurants you need to have a great time. outside the hotel there is also a medical center, Target , Lowes . Over all a great experience to stay at this hotel. Recommending it strongly and would absolutely stay hare again

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
jordanbrelo, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Valley Forge/Oaks, responded to this reviewResponded April 18, 2014

Thank you so much for you great review! We are lucky to be located in such a convenient area! I am so happy to see that you enjoyed your time with us, and look forward to welcoming you in the future!

Best Regards,

Reviewed February 26, 2014

We stay in a different Hotel each week for several days and none compares to The Hilton Garden Inn in Oaks. Staff is FANTASTIC!! Rooms clean, food is great, we ate there every night and every morning. The most accomodating Hotel we have ever been in.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

WOW! Thank you so much for your incredible review! We are honored to receive such great accolades. The entire team truly strives to offer an experience that is different than any you have ever experience, and I am so happy you were able to feel this.
We look forward to welcoming you back to the Garden during your future travels to our area.

Yours in Hospitality,

Reviewed February 19, 2014

Convenient location near the Oaks Expo Center. Very clean, new furnishings & decor. Great breakfast, friendly staff. Wish they served lunch. Hotel smells great. :) Nice that there's always coffee and tea in the lobby!

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
jordanbrelo, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Valley Forge/Oaks, responded to this reviewResponded February 24, 2014

Thank you so much for you response! We are happy to see you enjoyed your time with us. We are looking into begining to serve lunch in the upcoming year as well.
We look forward to welcoming you during your next trip to our area!

Reviewed February 12, 2014

Booked a two bed room for 3 nights many weeks prior. Arrive to hotel and they had given my room away and I was forced to sleep on a rollaway as I was traveling with a senior colleague. I am a gold hilton member and they did not even attempt to contact me to verify I was arriving before they gave away my room. Bad service and they made me feel as if I was screwing them when I asked for my room to be comp'd instead.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

I am deeply sorry that you had such a negative experience with us. We pride ourselves on offering Superior Service, and I apologize we did not meet your expectations. We value your loyalty to Hilton and I have addressed these concerns with the appropriate departments.
I surely hope that if you are in the area again you will give us another chance to exceed your expectations. If you would like to discuss further please feel free to call me at 610-650-0880.

Regards,

Reviewed February 12, 2014

The beds are great, the pillows are the best. Service was great, couldnt ask for better ladies. Breakfast is so good there. Price is pricey but it's worth it compared to the other local hotels I stayed at.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Thank you so much for your kind words! We strive to offer exceptional service, and I am very happy to see that we were able to meet your expectations. We look forward to see you again in your future travels to our area!

Regards,