“Good and cheap!”

El Burrito
Ranked #23 of 110 Restaurants in Phoenixville
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed February 26, 2013 via mobile

I love this place! I eat here all the time. The food is superb for the price. I always get the tacos...chicken, steak, fish...all are fantastic. The fajitas and the enchiladas are really good too. The guac is always freshly made. The bonus is the real soda in glass bottles...non of that high fructose corn syrup crap that we get in the states! Oh! And it's BYOB : )

Reviewed December 11, 2012

I LOVE this place! It is truly authentic mexican food in a great location, and the prices are amazing! It's the little mom and pop kind of atmosphere in the middle of restaurant row in Phoenixville. We go once a week and LOVE it. Each week, my family can't wait to go. Our favorites are the chicken taco's and the chicken sope's. However, the stuffed poblano chili pepper in red sauce is also amazing and the salsa's are fabulous. The chips are made fresh, crispy and delicious! I also love the chicken quesadilla (corn tortilla). And the guacamole is wonderful. Highly recommend. Usually for 3 our check is $30 or so. Great value!

P.S. Don't forget to try the flan with caramel sauce for dessert.

1  Thank VacationIsTheGoal
Reviewed September 3, 2012

Simple and Good, they cover all the basics well. Pass on the sugary beverages, they are sugar water with little flavor. Tacos, salsa, and guacamole are all a hit.

1  Thank Jack0726
Reviewed August 8, 2012 via mobile

Look no more - this is the place for you! We've tried all the fancy (expensive) restaurants in downtown Phoenixville, and we like quite a few if them. But El Burrito is home cooking, neighborhood, affordable, quality food.

The place is clean, not fancy. The staff is friendly, not arrogant. They are truly appreciative and accommodating. The food is the best Mexican we've ever had. The marinated pork burrito - delicious. Desserts are amazing - we've tried them all. Byob.

We've been twice this week just to could try different things on the extensive menu. Out of town friends here on business couldn't believe the food!

2  Thank miscalane
Reviewed July 28, 2012

Every time that I go to El Burrito I am amazed at how delicious the food tastes. My wife and I have been there on a number of occasions and have never been disappointed. The burrito's are fantastic and they make some of the best chorizo sausage we have ever had. The flan is also some of the best around. This place is better than Hacienda Michoacana and it is BYOB. Our last visit we split a chorizo quesadilla, steak taco, chorizo taco, a pork burrito and a flan. The total bill was only $24! We did take home half the burito and a taco. I am eating the burrito cold as I write this review and it is still almost as good as it was yesterday at the restaurant. They serve most of their food with a side of french fries or sweet potato fries, because they are a Tex Mex joint, but just order rice and beans if you don't want the fries. You will not be disappointed. Although it isn't the most fancy restaurant on Bridge St., but it is outstanding. If you frequent the restaurants in Phoenixville and haven't been to this place yet, you need to go!

1  Thank PvilleTravelinCpl