“Way to bland”

Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
“Way to bland”
Reviewed March 20, 2012

Started off good fresh chips and 3 different salsas were really good, my wife had the fajitas witch looked to chopped up and were very bland, I had the sampler entree I was hoping to get an authentic sampling of different types of things that the restaurant did well but it all was very bland and all tasted the same. We went there wanting very authentic cuisine but came out feeling like they dumbed it down to much.

Boston, Massachusetts
“Tasty fresh food, friendly service”
Reviewed February 4, 2012

We went here for lunch yesterday we another couple. The staff was really nice, and very attentive. We ordered guacamole for the table which was served with freshly fried tortilla chips; quite tasty. I had an order of tacos which were good, a bit too much cilantro for me to love them, but enjoyable none the less. Couldn't comment on the drinks, though my husband mentioned the pineapple margarita wasn't good.

I would go again if I was in the area.

• Visited February 2012
1 Thank parker617
Phoenixville, PA
“Disappointing dining experience”
Reviewed January 10, 2012

My husband and I decided to give this new restaurant a try on December 2, 2011 after being opened only a couple of weeks. The Margaritas were $12, just 'O.K.' and rather small for that price . Entrees are overpriced. I had the Chicken Fajitas which were very disappointing. "Wormy" pieces of chicken, green and red peppers were way undercooked, no condiments (i.e. cheese, sour cream, tomatoes, lettuce), tasteless Spanish Rice, refried beans were O.K. (although the waiter told us it came with black beans). My husband had the Enchilades Suiza. Quality of chicken not good - looked like canned chicken. Both our meals came out room temperature. The place was very loud and service was slow. I am hoping the place improves but from reading reviews on other blogs today, it looks like it may be doomed!

• Visited December 2011