“Why isn't this gem busy?”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Becca's Restaurant - CLOSED

Becca's Restaurant
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Reservations, Seating, Waitstaff
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Route 23
Berlin, Maryland
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Why isn't this gem busy?”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 27, 2012

I just went to Becca's with my husband and another couple. We were the only people in a rather large dining room. The food was excellent, the service impeccable. Why wasn't anyone there? A quite extensive menu with wonderful choices, we all enjoyed every bite. And it is BYOB. They have their own parking lot which is a great plus but it is off the beaten path so maybe it is the location. Please try it if you are in the Phoenixville area. It is well worth it, you will not be disappointed.

• Visited December 2012

Spring City, Pennsylvania
“If you ask me where I want to eat I always say "Becca's !"”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 27, 2012

I have eaten at Becca's 4 times so far and each experience & meal was great! The Salmon was perfect and my sister still talks about it to me...lol, the appetizer with scallops is to die for and the grass fed filet is always perfectly seasoned and cuts like butter. Eating in the indoor porch area is really nice and cheerful. The service has always been very good, just one visit they were a little slow with bringing the bread but no biggie, I still had a great time. I brought a date to Becca's in March and we ate in the main dining room near the window and it was so romantic, we stayed until closing and the staff was not rushing us out the door like some places, just cleaning up around us quietly, my date & I agree it was the most romantic time we ever had anywhere, they had Jazz playing on the sound system and the lights were dimmed..can't wait to go back again!

• Visited July 2012
king of prussia
“Always Wonderful”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 22, 2012

Had a great dinner at Beccas last week with hubby. The food, as always, was superbly fresh, expertly and creatively prepared. We tend to view Beccas as our special night out restaurant, but I'd eat here every week if we could. Beccas is a true gem and not to be missed.

• Visited August 2012
Collegeville, PA
“Sunday brunch? Yes!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 8, 2012 via mobile

It's not a buffet and it is amazing! The quality and portions are great, coffee is smooth,and a delightful fruit plate and homemade muffin basket is served with everyone's meal. Very much worth the price.

1 Thank miscalane
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
“very disappointing!”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 4, 2012

The first clue should have been the dead plants and poorly maintained plants at the entrance! The entrance was also poorly lit when we left in the dark--stairs a hazard.

The service was poor, even though we felt rushed and the restaurant was empty. The server was not knowledgeable regarding the menu. Had to ask for salt and pepper, water refills and ice bucket for wine.

The food was disappointing. My salmon was not thoroughly cooked and mixed greens salad just a lot of greens. One person in our party had short ribs that were served with huge hunks of inedible potatoes. Lamb was so so.

• Visited August 2012