“Very Nice Touch”

Ranked #2 of 5 Hotels in Phoenixville
Brookings, South Dakota
“Very Nice Touch”
Reviewed April 7, 2014

I continue to return to this hotel as my business dictates It is a conveinant location and a friendly staff. In addition to the normal complimentary breakfast they provided and salad and entry dish in the evening with complimenary wince or beer. Nice Touch

• Stayed April 2014, traveled on business

1 Thank mvguzik
Jayson M, General Manager at Hampton Inn and Suites Valley Forge/Oaks, responded to this review, May 28, 2014
Thank you for your stay at the Hampton Inn & Suites Valley Forge. I am pleased that you had a enjoyable stay. We would love to have you stay with us again if you are in the area. Please feel free to contact me directly if you have any questions or concerns.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (47)
  • Turkish first
Dillsburg, United States
Reviewed April 7, 2014

Try this Hotel if you're in the area and you'll meet your long lost family and be greeted a smile and a platter of cookies. Superior warm and friendly service. The survey requires a Minimum of 200 characters and I've learned to communicate in a brief summary fashion but if I need to draw this out I can do it by remembering my ex-wifes endless sentences which drove me bonkers. It was a life sentence that I escaped from, now we're both happy, I think she has a deaf dog to talk at.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled on business

Pittsburgh, United States
Reviewed March 23, 2014

On our last trip to Philadelphia, we decided to stay here. Hotels in the city are quite pricey and small. This Hampton Inn was the exact opposite. For just a few more dollars we got a suite. The staff are excellent and you can't complain about a free breakfast. The beds are super comfy and our room was super quiet. Next time we head out to the Eastern Part of the State, I see us staying here.

Lemont, Pennsylvania
Reviewed March 10, 2014

EXTREMELY helpful staff. Breakfast yummy. Fireplace nice. Location great. Spotless. Suite was beautiful. Pillows are smaller than usual and get pancake flat fast. Bedroom thermostat backlighting shone directly onto my pillow--UGH. Fridge running but didn't keep anything cool (nor did the freezer work). But I'd go back for sure.

Stroudsburg, United States
Reviewed March 6, 2014

Toilets very low to floor. Towels not soft, very stiff. Not a very good breakfast. But Bob Evans is right outside the back door. Always seems to have elevator problems. Location is great for the Philly RV Show.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Jayson M, General Manager at Hampton Inn and Suites Valley Forge/Oaks, responded to this review, May 31, 2014
Thank you for staying with us at The Hampton Inn & Suites. I would like to apologize for the issues that you encountered during your stay. If you are in the area I hope that you will give us another try.
Royersford, Pennsylvania
Reviewed March 3, 2014

This was our first time staying at a Hampton property and we loved it. We had one small issue with the noise level coming from the next room, the staff resolved it immediately. We thought the room was very nice and clean. The front desk staff was extremely nice and personable.We would definitely stay here again

• Stayed March 2014, traveled as a couple
I would like to thank you for choosing us for your for your lodging needs. I apologize for the issues with the noise, but am happy that we resolved the problem. I hope when you are in the area again you stay with us again.
Pottstown, Pennsylvania
Reviewed March 2, 2014

Employees on phone for reservations and in person for check-in and check-out were very personable and professional. Overall first impression upon entering hotel was very good but room itself needed some updating although it was clean. Room with 2 beds was on the small side, and the beds were "lumpy" (which you can see in pics on hotel website) and pillows were hard. Disappointed with selection at complimentary dinner and breakfast. I believe the hotel was almost full, if not full, the night I was there and to me it didn't seem like there was enough food. One major complaint is that the free wifi did not work. Don't know if it was just in my room or not, I didn't call the front desk. I did however call the technical support number listed in guest services book in my room. I spent 25 minutes on the phone with them and they couldn't help me get connected. Lady said she would hang up and speak with the technicians and someone would call me back in my room when the problem was fixed. After an hour of waiting I packed up my computer and got ready for bed, and never did get a call back. I don't know if this is a reflection on the hotel or the service provider for them but it is something that should definitely be looked into.
Overall I would probably stay again at this location but only if something similarly priced in the area wasn't available.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled solo
Thank you for staying with us. I apologize for the size of the beds> I am glad that our staff was able to meet your needs. If you are in the area again I hope that you give us another try.
Also consider these accommodations in or near Phoenixville
Hilton Garden Inn Valley Forge/Oaks
Best Western Plus The Inn at King of Prussia
Best Western Plus The Inn at Kin...
#2 of 16 in King of Prussia
Embassy Suites by Hilton Philadelphia-Valley Forge
The Conference Center at Valley Forge
Homewood Suites Valley Forge
Hyatt House Philadelphia/King of Prussia
Hyatt House Philadelphia/King of...
#1 of 16 in King of Prussia

Been to Hampton Inn and Suites Valley Forge/Oaks? Share your experiences!