“Terrible”

Hampton Inn and Suites Valley Forge/Oaks
Ranked #2 of 5 Hotels in Phoenixville
Reviewed February 23, 2014

I Stayed there for 4 nights on the 5th floor it was terrible the sheets were Dirty stains on the pillows in I stayed in the suite with a fire place wit smuges on the glasses they never changed my sheets when I asked. I had No Wash clothes in to top it off the Housekeeper was on the phone when I asked for wash clothes in she gave me attitude like I wasent a guest the front desk man was nice he kept me laughing but the whole experience was the worst never again I told my buisness not to ever Book me a stay there Again.

• Stayed: February 2014
Jayson M, General Manager at Hampton Inn and Suites Valley Forge/Oaks, responded to this reviewResponded May 31, 2014

I would like to apologize for the problems during your stay. That is not the type of service or product that we stand by. I am sincerely sorry for your stay and if you need anything please feel free to contact me directly.

Reviewed February 23, 2014

Because I have family in the area, I have stayed here a few times. The service is always good and the front desk clerks are friendly; the rooms have always been clean. My only complaint is that the main reservation number has a hard time finding this hotel in their list of area hotels. I grew up two blocks from the hotel and the area was only known as Oaks at that time. Now it seems to be called Valley Forge and/or Phoenixville. It would be helpful if a fast food restaurant would set up shop nearby as we were on a tight schedule the night we arrived. Fortunately, the hotel had some frozen meals for purchase and that worked just fine.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled with family

Thank you for staying with us at the Hampton Inn & Suites. I am sorry that you had a difficult time with booking your stay. I am glad that you enjoyed your stay. If you are in the area again we hope that you stay with us again.

Reviewed February 19, 2014

This by far has been one of my best hotel experiences and I frequently travel for business. They provide a free shuttle bus service in a 5 mile radius. My fiance and I were interested in going to the Sly Fox Brewery and neither one of us wanted to drive since we both wanted to partake in the activities. The shuttle bus was incredibly convenient and FREE. Also, the room was impeccably clean as well as the lobby. We were thrilled that a standard room had a refrigerator and a microwave (I made popcorn!). We took advantage of the free internet and breakfast. The breakfast wasn't special per se but it was super solid. Lots of items to choose from, fruit, yogurt, variety of cereals, eggs, sausage, make your own waffles, juices. The coffee was really delicious. There is an outdoor pool but since we were here in Feb. it was closed. But the front desk person indicated we could use the indoor pool across the street at the Hilton Garden Inn since they are sister companies...I mean this hotel had everything and it was so reasonably priced. We are coming back again and again!

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Mary O

Thank you for staying with us. We are extremely pleased that you have enjoyed your stay, and hope that if you are in the area again you choose to stay with us again. We would love to have you.

Reviewed February 19, 2014

I enjoyed my stay at this hotel. The staff is always friendly and the rooms are in excellent condition. The Wi-Fi was easy to connect to and it was free. There was always someone at the front desk. The lobby was very clean.

Reviewed February 18, 2014

I stayed for a week and as most travelers know it is never easy being away from home and family. This staff was world class. They proactively anticipated any needs that could come up during my stay and either solved for them or asked for my input. I've never met a more courteous or attentive group in any hotel stay that I've ever had and I've stayed in some of the most prestigious hotels in the country over the years. This staff made me feel as if they really cared about me and for that I thank them.

Reviewed February 17, 2014

Found this hotel Clean, Friendly and Comfortable....They had allot of people and did a great job of meeting our needs. The breakfast was great! The staff were very helpful and accommodating. I will return to this hotel for sure! Thank You!!!

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled on business

Thank you for staying with us at the Hampton Inn & Suites. We are extremely pleased that you have enjoyed your stay, and hope that if you are in the area again you choose to stay with us again. We would love to have you.

Reviewed February 13, 2014

The only problem was there was a soiled towel on the floor in the bathroom. Otherwise a very good hotel and close to the expo I attended. Plus a restaurant across the parking lot and great free breakfast.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for staying with us. I am sorry with the issue that you encountered while staying with us. We are extremely pleased that you have enjoyed your stay, and hope that if you are in the area again you choose to stay with us again. We would love to have you.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Phoenixville
Hilton Garden Inn Valley Forge/Oaks
Best Western Plus The Inn at King of Prussia
Courtyard Philadelphia Valley Forge/Collegeville
Homewood Suites Valley Forge
Staybridge Suites Royersford-Valley Forge
DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Philadelphia - Valley Forge

Been to Hampton Inn and Suites Valley Forge/Oaks? Share your experiences!