“We liked it!”

Ranked #2 of 5 Hotels in Phoenixville
Monroeville, United States
“We liked it!”
Reviewed October 18, 2013

We liked the hotel and it was close to my son's college. The breakfast was really good but I didn't like the eggs. The price was fair and the service and quality were very good. We are staying there again tonight!

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (48)
  • Turkish first
Ivoryton, Connecticut
Reviewed October 16, 2013

All I can say is "Wow"! I have traveled all over the world and stayed in many 5 star hotels, but I have never experienced better customer service anywhere, ever! The room was spacious and comfortable, the view was nice, and the location was really convenient, but the staff was out of this world! They put out warm cookies every afternoon, coffee was always freshly brewed and tasty, the free breakfast was incredible, and every staff member I met went out of his/ her way to be cheerful and accommodating. I had a gap between check out time and my next appointment, and the fellow working at the desk invited me to sit in the lounge, enjoy coffee and cookies, watch the football game and use the printer. It doesn't get any better than that. I'd go out of my way to stay here again! Thanks!

Room Tip: talk to the front desk when you make your reservation or check in.
Mountain View, California
Reviewed October 14, 2013

Wonderful location, great customer service and great value. Work out center equipment very clean and well taken care of. Breakfast and dinner meals were a great value plenty of choices to choose from.

1 Thank harrysfriend2020
WHITE HALL, MARYLAND, United States
Reviewed October 11, 2013

This is my wife and my third stay at this hotel and we have consistently been treated well by the courteous, knowledgeable and helpful staff. The property is maintained well and attractive. The staff is top-notch and a credit to the chain.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple

1 Thank Edward W. D
Reviewed October 10, 2013

Try to stay in Hilton properties whenever possible and frequent the HGI and this Hampton several times a quarter. The staff are always friendly and helpful, and the property always clean. The heating and cooling always works with no issues. Recommended for business or pleasure.

1 Thank RealBigDaddyDave
Coatesville, United States
Reviewed October 10, 2013

Excellent service with staff that is well trained, professional and friendly. The amenities, technology, and breakfast were first rate. The cleanliness of the rooms, hallways, and breakfast area was superior. The laundry room was a great convenience, and the small store had everything that one would need in a pinch. Despite our arrival late at night, the desk person was extremely accommodating, and the security at the hotel was very good. We did not worry that our equipment, that we would be using at the Expo, would be stolen. The cleaning staff was wonderful, and when we returned to our room, filled our requests right then and there for more towels and pillows. The room was the right temperature, and there were extra blankets provided. It was an excellent all around experience. There were no worries. We could concentrate on our task at hand, managing our booth at the Expo. Thank you, Hampton!

1 Thank Susan H
Allentown, United States
Reviewed October 10, 2013

The overall experience was good. The staff in the morning who provide breakfast are very good but that elevator issue is a big problems. And the pillows are too puffy for me. I use a very flat pillow but I am sure I am a minority so I can live with that.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Also consider these accommodations in or near Phoenixville
Hilton Garden Inn Valley Forge/Oaks
Best Western Plus The Inn at King of Prussia
Best Western Plus The Inn at Kin...
#2 of 16 in King of Prussia
Embassy Suites by Hilton Philadelphia-Valley Forge
The Conference Center at Valley Forge
Staybridge Suites Royersford-Valley Forge
Homewood Suites Valley Forge

Been to Hampton Inn and Suites Valley Forge/Oaks? Share your experiences!