“Great stay, good food”

Hampton Inn and Suites Valley Forge/Oaks
Ranked #2 of 5 Hotels in Phoenixville
Reviewed September 9, 2013

I was very happy with my stay here. I particularly appreciated the free evening refreshments available to guests up until 8 pm. The hotel staff were friendly and helpful and my check-in and check-out was quickly accomplished.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled on business

Reviewed September 9, 2013

I was not Hilton Happy! but it was an okay stay. When I arrived and the front desk clerk gave me my keys (we had two rooms connected), I went to my rooms and one get set of keys did not work. They sent someone up with a new set of keys and he started telling me how to work the keys....well seeing that I opened the other door I don't think I didn't know how to work the key....it was never activated! Then each night We came in after 11pm the doors were not locked. One night the door was propped open. I was not happy

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed September 6, 2013

Stayed Labor Day weekend, I enjoyed my stay at the hotel as long as I wasn't in the hallway or needed to use the elevator. There was no AC in the hallway and the second elevator was out of service for the full duration of my stay. Room and Breakfast was lovely.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled solo
Reviewed September 6, 2013

only one elevator operational during a holiday weekend was unbearable. The breakfast food spilled in the solo elevator floor was there for three days. the mens restroom down the hall from the front desk had a terrible odor my favorite hamtpon in that area is showing it's age and the cleanliness has erroded.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed September 5, 2013

When I walked in, I had to wait for 25 minutes to check-in. Because there is only one guy in front desk, and he was taking his time to serve other guest. Then one of the elevator was out of order. I had to wait for longer time to get my floor. The breakfast had no egg all the time, I had to wait a long time again for getting a little bit piece of egg. I won't stay this hotel again.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed September 5, 2013

In general the stay was fine. However, the elevators were not working when I arrived forcing me to climb 5 flights of stairs. In addition there were 10-15 cars with trailers taking up all of the parking lot. Breakfast was very good.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 5, 2013

I stayed at this hotel over the Labor Day weekend with my family. The room was very clean. And the complimentary breakfast was very good. There was a good variety of food and the staff worked hard to make sure enough food was available. Most importantly, the staff was quick and curteous. I would definitely stay at this hotel again.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Also consider these accommodations in or near Phoenixville
Hilton Garden Inn Valley Forge/Oaks
Homewood Suites by Hilton Philadelphia-Valley Forge
Hampton Inn Plymouth Meeting
Hampton Inn Plymouth Meeting
#2 of 6 in Plymouth Meeting
Hampton Inn Philadelphia-International Airport
Staybridge Suites Wilmington - Brandywine Valley
Holiday Inn Morgantown / PA Turnpike

Been to Hampton Inn and Suites Valley Forge/Oaks? Share your experiences!