“No 100 percent guarantee here :(”

Hampton Inn and Suites Valley Forge/Oaks
Ranked #2 of 5 Hotels in Phoenixville
Reviewed February 26, 2013

I have stayed at this hotel before and I always had a positive experience. They seem to have different management now. I specifically asked for a quiet room and was told by the desk person that they room would be very quiet as there were not many guests registered. My room was located right across from the elevator and I heard the ding of the elevator and the noise of those who congregated outside the elevator all night long. It was the worst nights sleep ever in a Hampton Inn. At checkout, I was asked if everything was OK and I told the manager what I just wrote here and her response was...I will put that in your profile so that you are never put in a room near the elevator again. I never even got an "I am sorry that this happened." One other time at this hotel, under a different manager, I did have a slight problem and the manager took immediate action and comped some of the room rate. In fact, there had been a death in my family and that manager even sent me an email with a condolence message. It is not like that now at this Hampton Inn.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled solo

Reviewed February 19, 2013

good place to stay , friendly staff. be careful going into the entrance if you have to cross traffic.
median, not well lite after sundown and traffic moves very fast from opposite direction.
close to many areas of shopping and events. restaurants close by , can even walk .

Room Tip: roms quiet and clean
  • Stayed: February 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Lorene J
Reviewed February 7, 2013

Seemed new, clean, pleasant. The staff at the front desk was especially warm and welcoming. I liked the place and would stay there again. I appreciated that the Internet did not require you to re-login every 15 minutes and the speed seemed quite good.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled solo
Reviewed February 5, 2013

we stayed for 7 days and noted into the second and third day of the stay, the beds were "made" but the bedsheets and pillowcases were the same used sheets from day one; when we inquired,
we were informed that the" Hilton management team made some company changes and if a guest wants clean linens, they must request them"...I have never hard of anything more rediculous; especially at $130 per night. It was not until the end of our stay that linens finally changed and floor was finally vacuumed...
Would Paris Hilton tolerate a lazy, careless Hilton Management Team or does Hilton just consider Hampton the low rent district?

Room Tip: if are staying more than one nite, make sure that they change the bed linen without having to beg fo...
  • Stayed: January 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank michael k
Reviewed January 14, 2013

Love the hotel chain. Staff was excellent. Hotel room was clean and ammenities were fine. But bed was less than standard. Was told when making reservations that bed was a "dream top" bed. Nightmare more like it. I had springs poking me in all areas. Second night I asked for more blankets and pillows to try and make a "top" for the bed but didn't really help. Checked out earlier than expected. Not restful sleep at all

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank country621
Reviewed December 20, 2012

Very comfortable, two night stay. Rooms were clean and up to date. Only issue....requested two queen size beds, but what we got were more like a full size bed at most. If that was their queen, then they run very small. Great complimentary breakfast.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled with friends
Reviewed November 26, 2012

This has been our hotel of choice since 2007 which was when we started having to travel here for business meetings on an average of 2 - 3 times a year.

The location works great for us as we only needed to drive less than 5 minutes to our meetings.

It is also minutes away from the Providence Town Center which offers lots of food, shopping and entertainment options.

Room cleanliness is up to standard and sleep quality is so far so good.

Breakfast choices are reasonable. Staff at the front desk are usually friendly and welcoming.

During peak periods of the year though, parking lots which are nearer the front entrance may be a bit scarce.

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled on business
Also consider these accommodations in or near Phoenixville
Hilton Garden Inn Valley Forge/Oaks
Best Western Plus The Inn at King of Prussia
Homewood Suites Valley Forge
Embassy Suites by Hilton Philadelphia-Valley Forge
Hyatt House Philadelphia/King of Prussia
Hyatt House Philadelphia/King of...
#1 of 16 in King of Prussia
Staybridge Suites Royersford-Valley Forge

Been to Hampton Inn and Suites Valley Forge/Oaks? Share your experiences!