Hampton Inn and Suites Valley Forge/Oaks
$72
Hotels.com
$93
Savings alert! 26% below average rates

The price you found is 26% lower than this hotel's average rate of $126/night.

$119
$96
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of $110/night.

$165
$144
Savings alert! 26% below average rates

The price you found is 26% lower than this hotel's average rate of $195/night.

$90
ExtendedStay
$117
$109
Courtyard
Savings alert! 40% below average rates

The price you found is 40% lower than this hotel's average rate of $181/night.

All reviewsexpo centerfront deskbob evans restaurantroom was cleancomplimentary breakfastbusiness tripking suitepleasant staycleaning staffcookiesfull kitchenoutdoor poolwould stay here againexcellent staythe breakfast areawafflesconvenient location
Reviewed August 21, 2012

Returned to the Hampton Inn for this year's Beadfest. This year, the hotel offered shuttle service to the event. Great option for those who didn't drive in. As before, the staff was friendly and very helpful. The room was clean and comfortable, everything worked.
The breakfast was good this year. Had both eggs and waffle and they tasted great.
Two wishes: 1. If the regular guest room had a small refrigerator that would be awesome. (I booked a regular room instead of the kitchenette suite and had to discard the food I brought. Next time will be more careful.)
2. The local restaurants need to give the hotel updated menus. (I understand that this is not the hotel's responsibility.) I ordered from Oaks Pizza and they almost cancelled because they raised their minimum to $20--the menu said $10. The restaurant delivered but it could be a problem for the another guest.
Then again, I could have just walked over to Bob Evans--oops.

Room Tip: If you want to save on eating out, book a kitchenette suite.
  • Stayed: August 2012, traveled solo
Reviewed August 12, 2012

There is no reason not to like this hotel. The rooms/bathrooms are very clean, the inclusive breakfast is awesome and the staff is extremely accomodating. Some of the things that stood out for me were: 1) I asked that there be an extra roll-away bed in one of the rooms that I reserved and there it was... when I entered the room upon check-in. (Most places don't seem to have their act together to have actually followed through with the request.) 2) The ladies who attended to breakfast were as nice as could be, cheerfuly greeting all guests, giving the weather forecast, etc. Not to mention that they ensured that the breakfast area was fully replenished with really great food. 3) The convenience area where you can buy snack foods and necessities was stocked super well with everything from toothbrushes to microwave meals. 4) While I sat in the lobby waiting for my travel companions, I observed the two desk clerks who were extremely solicitous of those checking out, asking each one if they enjoyed their stay. 5) And finally, although I didn't use the pool, I was impressed that there was one (albeit located next to the parking lot). It was clean and inviting. The only downside about this hotel was that the rooms were really basic... not their fault.. I'm just used to something a little more upscale. 6) But they made up for it with an extremely comfortable mattress and duvet cover that is washed each time so that there are no dirty, germy blankets to worry about. Like I said... what's not to like about this hotel? :)

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank travelingfun101
Reviewed July 29, 2012

We spent 4 nights here and I can't find anything major wrong with our stay. The hotel is in a nice quiet area of town. There is a restaurant next door and a Target and movie theater right down the street. One morning the handle of our toilet broke. I told the front desk when we came down for breakfast. By the time we finished breakfast and came back to our room, the handle was repaired. What a nice surprise to have this problem fixed so fast. The breakfast had a nice assortment of food. When we ate at 8 a.m., the area wasn't as busy as when we ate at 9 a.m. The hot food ran out but didn't take too long for them to fill it up. The rooms were relatively quiet and clean. I will stay here again when I am in the Philadelphia area.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank MinnesotaVisitor
Reviewed July 24, 2012

With family in town for the weekend, we had a few nights booked at this Hamption Inn. For the most part, there was not much to complain about as the hotel was clean and staff was friendly. The hotel had all the normal amenities of a Hampton with a business center, fitness room and even a small outdoor pool. Our room was clean and comfortable, although the air conditioning unit did make quite a bit of noise.

The seating area for the free breakfast was cramped though and there weren't enough seats during the peak breakfast time for people to sit. Also, there seemed to be a lack of food (or maybe just very hungry visitors) the two mornings we were there. There were 5-10 minute stretches with pretty much no hot food available. For the price being paid for this Hampton you think they'd be on top of things when it comes to providing the space and food needed to feed its guest.

All in all, you can't go wrong with the Hampton Inn as along as you are willing to overpay by $20-$30 a night. I'm still trying to figure out how they can get away with charging the prices they do, but my thinking is that it's a supply and demand thing. There a very few hotels within 5 miles of this location. Ironically enough Hilton is building a new Hilton Gardens and another Hampton Inn within a few miles of this location.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank Pars1978
Reviewed July 16, 2012

Stayed two nights 07/13 and 07/14.
Staff is friendly and helpful.
Room and bathroom very clean.
Free breakfast or there is a Bob Evans restaurant a very short distance.
Bed very comfortable.