“Very Pleasant !!”

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Perryopolis
Perry-O Inn & Suites
Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Perryopolis
Reviewed January 19, 2013

The service and room for the price is unbittable. The girl at the desk was very helpful and friendly. I've asked for the cheapest room and yet to my delight, it wasn't so large but wasn't too small either, it was a queen size bedroom with mini fridge, microwave and even coffeemachine. They have WIFI as well. I thoght it would be noisy being so close to the road but once I closed my room door, it wasn't bad at all. Bed was quite comfortable. Lines were clean and crisp, room was very clean, large clean bathroom. Overall I think it was great. I would definietly refer it and be going back again.

Room Tip: suite room are larger. Backside rooms are quite and have good nature in view.