“Would recommend the Perk as their food is...”
Review of The Perk

The Perk
Ranked #1 of 37 Restaurants in Perkasie
Cuisines: American, Barbecue, Seafood, Bar, Pub
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Late Night
Description: If you're hungry for a good time The Perk is probably your kind of place. We're the local eatery that feels like home. From the moment you step in the front door, you're part of the neighborhood. The photos on the wall? They may be your grandparents. Our customers? They're your friends, folks who stop by, often more than once each week, to rub elbows in our three dining rooms. Our employees? They have the same sense of community as you do and are committed to providing consistent, friendly service. Our food? Passion is a primary ingredient in every sandwich or entrée. From award-winning burgers to pasta, steak and seafood, there's something for everyone, and you won't go home hungry. Our portions are generous, giving our customers excellent value for their dollar. There's no pretense. Just good times, good people and great food in a cozy, friendly atmosphere. As the locals have told us, The Perk is "everyone's favorite place."
Reviewed August 14, 2010

Would recommend the Perk as their food is a good value. The only suggestion I have is for the Perk to add drapes or rugs or tapestry or something as a sound baffle. There is too much sound bouncing off of the wood floors and hard walls making it difficult for conversation.

Reviewed February 12, 2010

The Perkasie equivalent of "Cheers" has been losing ground the past year or so. They have changed the menu so it is harder to find anything other than sandwiches to order. Gone are the good rolls, replaced with brioche bun that doesnt hold a burger and the consistentcy is lacking. Sometimes the wings are crispy most times they are not. Prices increased too.. $10 bucks for nachos with old pulled pork just doesnt cut it. I will say the old standby's of veggie grinder and roast beef are still good, but I miss the steak, pick and peel shrimp and jalpeno poppers. But since this is the type of place that you could frequent twice a week, they need to bring back some good dinners.

4  Thank oct1020
Reviewed September 3, 2009

I love the Perk, my favorite is the roast beef sandwich , it has bacon cheese and a french dip for a reasonable price. our family enjoys going there when we can. My only complaint is the waiting area gets pretty tight but still worth the effort.

1  Thank schooner427
Reviewed July 24, 2009

Moved to Florida over 15 years ago and whenever I come home I need a great cheese steak. This is it! This place knows all the ins and outs. Can you believe that people do not know what a weber or cheese steak delux is outside of PA! Knew this as the South Perk growing up and it was a dump! Made my parents take me there the last time I was home and am looking forward to going there again for my fix (cheese steak that is) in a few months! Cannot wait, this is the bomb!

2  Thank puffekatt
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Perkasie, Pennsylvania
Reviewed February 5, 2009

Best Veggie Grinder & Cosmo!

1  Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook