“Great food Priced right”
Review of The Perk

The Perk
Ranked #1 of 37 Restaurants in Perkasie
Cuisines: American, Barbecue, Seafood, Bar, Pub
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Late Night
Description: If you're hungry for a good time The Perk is probably your kind of place. We're the local eatery that feels like home. From the moment you step in the front door, you're part of the neighborhood. The photos on the wall? They may be your grandparents. Our customers? They're your friends, folks who stop by, often more than once each week, to rub elbows in our three dining rooms. Our employees? They have the same sense of community as you do and are committed to providing consistent, friendly service. Our food? Passion is a primary ingredient in every sandwich or entrée. From award-winning burgers to pasta, steak and seafood, there's something for everyone, and you won't go home hungry. Our portions are generous, giving our customers excellent value for their dollar. There's no pretense. Just good times, good people and great food in a cozy, friendly atmosphere. As the locals have told us, The Perk is "everyone's favorite place."
Reviewed May 9, 2014

My wife and I and sometimes take friends enjoy this small restaurant tucked away in the small community. Good food always, great service, reasonable priced, great specials all throughtout the week. We visit here often to catch a quick dinner when we don't want to cook at home.

Reviewed May 7, 2014

With my Many trips to Perkasie over the years. The Perk has always been a stop on out list. My brother and i stopped in for his traditional 2 crocks of french onion his comfort food and fr me I tried this amazing sandwich which I cant wait to have again. The chicken Sriracha sandwich is to die for. If you are in the area please stop by. The staff is always friendly and prices are reasonable :)

Reviewed April 15, 2014

this place is a local favorite. it's usually pretty busy. the food is really good and pretty cheap. the beer selection is decent. but you must try the perogies and the chicken parm sandwich. so good.

Reviewed April 14, 2014

I have eaten here more then a few times and the food is always excellent! My favorite is The Walnut Street burger, but anything on the menu tastes great. The drinks are always good and the service is always friendly. My ONLY gripe about this place is that it isn't big enough! If you don't go at the right time, there is no point in going at all. The dining room fills up so quickly and the little waiting area/no parking makes it hard to stick around for an hour just to wait for a table. I really do love The Perk, I just wish they could accommodate the large number of people that love it too!

1  Thank KLTravels88
Reviewed April 12, 2014

The food IS pretty good here. Its a local establishment with a long and decent reputation. For the most part I have been satisfied with only a couple of exceptions ( must have been a 3rd string chef on those few occasions). What I have a problem with is the fact that they don't accept to-go orders on Friday and Saturday nights during dinnertime. They say its because they want to pay attention to the people that are there in person, but I don't think that is right. They don't have a very large place and they have a horrible parking situation, so you need to allot a significant period of time to sit down and eat. Some of us can't spend an hour and a half to get a meal there and it bugs me to no end that my money isn't good there if I can't make the time commitment. Their unwillingness to accommodate customers that visit regularly is disappointing and will make me think twice about going there when I do have the time to go to a restaurant.

2  Thank Brett R