“'ok' kind of place...but skydive itself was awesome!”

Skydive Philadelphia
North Brunswick, New Jersey
19 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 89 helpful votes
“'ok' kind of place...but skydive itself was awesome!”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 19, 2013

So, this isn't a review abt skydiving - but about the place and service etc. We bought Groupons and we had no issue with reservation. Thanks to reviews on TA, we knew in advance what NOT to expect at the facility ;-) Don't expect nice customer service with smiling people, MUST carry a photo ID and doctor's certificate for any medical issue history. They have a long waiver form where you have to write your initials 10s of time. You can skip the introduction video - its of no use. They have NO real facilities - accept free WiFi and few seats.
We reserved Saturday morning 9 o'clock slot. We went 'empty stomach', that turned out a good idea. All the instructors, who jump with you, were very helpful and friendly; they made us feel comfortable and confident about safety. I'm sure the office staff can learn a lot from these guys about 'customer service' and 'how to smile' etc.
Overall, We enjoyed the experience b'coz we knew and did not expect nice customer service.

2 Thank rutansh

Doylestown, Pennsylvania
“Best experience!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 19, 2013

My parents gave me four options for my birthday present; one of them included skydiving. Even though I was scared, I knew I would regret it if I didn't do it. When we got there, the staff was nice, efficient, and professional. Matt was my instructor, and he was fantastic. He showed me all the steps of how to jump out of the airplane and what to do when we were in the air. I felt safe throughout the whole experience. The actual jump was phenomenal and an unforgettable birthday present.

Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
40 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 42 helpful votes
“Excellent”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 17, 2013

Three family members used a Groupon today for a tandem jump. The check in staff and skydive staff were all professional and cordial. They went out if their way to be helpful, quick, safe and cordial. I was worried after reading other reviews but we did not have any problems at all. We would do it again.

Visited August 2013
“Very bad customer service the worst ever, proficiently of manager is zero”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 13, 2013

I went twice and we drove 3 hours from Dc but unfortunately we didn't get the chance of skydiving because of the bad unproficienle customer surves from the manager who was shouting and not behaved it was one of our worst expectancies with the first time to deal with them and not only that I have been trying to contact there number to complain they keep telling me the manager will call u to understand ur complaint but no one did and it day 10 now , I don't advice anyone to go there , u will not get the primer customer service as they clam

North Wales, Pennsylvania, United States
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“No Diving In the Shallow End”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 5, 2013

Bought this as a gift through Groupon, but when we went to redeem it, the company had been bought out. The new company had such bad reviews that we tried to get our money back. Groupon . Took a lot of wrangling, but they finally gave me credit on their account.

Visited July 2013