“Very bad customer service the worst ever, proficiently of manager is zero”

Skydive Philadelphia
“Very bad customer service the worst ever, proficiently of manager is zero”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 13, 2013

I went twice and we drove 3 hours from Dc but unfortunately we didn't get the chance of skydiving because of the bad unproficienle customer surves from the manager who was shouting and not behaved it was one of our worst expectancies with the first time to deal with them and not only that I have been trying to contact there number to complain they keep telling me the manager will call u to understand ur complaint but no one did and it day 10 now , I don't advice anyone to go there , u will not get the primer customer service as they clam

Visited August 2013

North Wales, Pennsylvania, United States
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“No Diving In the Shallow End”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 5, 2013

Bought this as a gift through Groupon, but when we went to redeem it, the company had been bought out. The new company had such bad reviews that we tried to get our money back. Groupon . Took a lot of wrangling, but they finally gave me credit on their account.

Visited July 2013
9 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Awesome!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 28, 2013 via mobile

What an experience. This was my first time and I thought I'd be more nervous then I actually was. My partner, Brian made the jump fun and not nerve racking. From what I'm reading, don't go thru Groupon. My experience was pleasant all around.

Visited June 2013
1 Thank Liz0920
Oreland, Pennsylvania
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Buyer Beware!”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 6, 2013

I bought a Groupon this past July for a tandem skydive and have been looking forward to it since then. When I called to schedule my skydive with the toll free number, they simply told me that they do not honor that Groupon any more. I asked 'why' like three times and got the same answer. When I called Groupon, they said they were sorry and refunded my money and explained that they could not tell me why, but they canceled their relationship with Sportations altogether. Good, so did I. If their behavior includes shoddy customer service and ripping people off, WHY would anybody feel comfortable trusting them with jumping out of an airplane?!?! Buyer BEWARE!!

Visited March 2013
3 Thank Shawna A
Quakertown, Pennsylvania
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 15 helpful votes
“1,2,3 Jump!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 10, 2012

I am writing my review solely on my jumping experience as I took no part in the purchase of the jump. I did add two elements at the time of my jump which were a "go big" option (allowing you to jump from a higher altitude) and a video/photo option (another jumper comes along and videotapes/photos your experience for you), both options of which I was happy I added!
*I did have a problem with my DVD voice section however, I have called the office and they are going to mail me a replacement DVD with the voice recording fixed.

My jump experience was AWESOME! Pure adrenaline rush! Everyone was excellent that I encountered from Brian (my tandem jumper) to the guy who assisted with my harness, and the videographer. I was walked through every part of the process by all the people working and felt pretty calm throughout the entire event.

I cannot describe the entire experience in words other than to say . . . do it, you won't regret it at all! I do recommend that once you have jumped out of the plane and are no longer free-falling, ask your partner to point out places for you! It amazed me that I could see such a drastic curve to the horizon and all the way to the Jersey shore!

My landing was smooth thanks again to excellent instructions and guidance of our parachute by Brian.

My one and only complaint about the entire day was that my goggles had holes in them and were pretty flimsy so my eyes were tearing like crazy, making it hard to see, throughout my free fall. I believe that too much air was getting into my eyes.

The whole day took me, and the five others I jumped with, 3 hours which wasn't bad considering we had to separate and take two different flights. All of us had a great experience and would recommend it to anyone who asked!

Visited October 2012