“Fantastic!!!!!!”

Perkasie Pizza and Pasta
Ranked #9 of 37 Restaurants in Perkasie
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed October 17, 2013

First let me say we drove a half an hour to get here on a recommendation from friend so I had high expectations! It is a small place in down town Perkasie. It is BYOB. Our server was Lydia a bubbly you girl who is a GREAT waitress!!! She has a smile on her face the whole time and was very attentive!!! My husband and I both had the linguine and clam sauce (me white, him red). It was the BEST I have ever had and I have eaten in many 5 star restaurants!!! The portions are enormous and I got two more meals out of mine!!!! I highly recommend this place!! It's nothing fancy but the food is worth the trip!!!!!!

1  Thank Joy2625

Reviewed March 5, 2013

Good food but I always end up taking food home for my lunch the next day. Great value for the money. Friendly place, good location and tasty food.

Reviewed February 5, 2013

I have eaten here many times and always had a fantastic meal. I have recommended this place to many people, but today was the worst meal I have ever had. We ordered shrimp friadiablo and chicken and shrimp with a pesto cream sauce. We also ordered fried calamari. Everything that we had ordered was so greasy it was horrible. The calamari is usually great with a lot of garlic, today it was sitting in a ton of grease. Then our meals were just as bad. I had the chicken and shrimp with pesto cream sauce, the first time it came out it was floating in oil, I poured about 1/4 cup into a bowl on the table and then decided to send it back. When it came out the next time it was like thickened oil cream sauce, it was just terrible. And the other entrees were just as greasy. I am not sure what is happening at the restaurant, but it is a shame that a place that was so good, is getting to be so bad. Like I said before it was always good, but this time it was horrible. I took all the food home to give it to the outside animals since it wasn't fit for us to eat. It also seems that the past few times I was there it was all young kids and no adult supervision. Maybe that is the problem.

Reviewed October 15, 2012 via mobile

Like the other reviewers, we feel it is a great plac to eat. Food is always good, staff is always friendly and attentive. Best garlic knots around and you get a good portion. For local firefighters they give a discount, a good way to thank the volunteers that protect the community. When in Perkasie, PA worth a visit.

Reviewed September 8, 2012

We love their lasagna & pizza. Also love that you can bring your own bottle of wine. Friendly staff.