“local bar that serves food”
Review of Frogtown Cafe

Frogtown Cafe
Ranked #1 of 2 Restaurants in Pequea
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed July 9, 2018

Maybe the only restaurant in Pequea. Ordered a pizza to go. It was fine. Seems like they only serve food after 5:00PM. This is a casual bar, so the ambiance isn't much, just some tables in a space next to the bar. Staff and patrons seemed friendly. Did not have that weird "locals only" vibe that some small-town places give you. I'd go here again the next time I'm in the area.

Reviewed June 27, 2018

This place is not to far from us, but even if it wasn't, we would still go there. The owners are great people who have been doing a lot to make this place really good. We like their trivia on Wednesday nights. In the summer, business may be a little slower, but not always. Get there early. It can be loud but still enjoyable. I have seen people there with their small children so it is family friendly. Just to let you know that the table dining is just off the bar area but still in the same room.

1  Thank RJWillard
Reviewed March 11, 2018

This is one of those places that doesn't look like much but we love it there! The food is always good and the service so friendly. We love to go Sunday nights and play Music Bingo!

Reviewed June 30, 2017

We love sitting outside in the new patio. Wait staff is friendly and food is always good!!! Prices are very reasonable. The Crab Balls are delicious and soups are great! I recently had the Wedding Soup and Thai Chicken Soup and both were better than soups I've had at favorite downtown Lancaster restaurants. Pizza is very good, too.

Reviewed June 28, 2017 via mobile

One of my co-workers had told me that one can get frog legs here anytime. I sent the Cafe a message to confirm this and received a quick response. I arrived shortly before 5:00 pm and was the only one on the dining room. They had 2 TV screens that I could see and I was able to watch the evening news while dining. The dining room quickly filled up during my meal with many vehicles in the lot when I left. I believe another reviewer had advised to arrive early. I was able to order frog legs with sauce, like wings. I had 3 legs for $9, a generous basket of fries, and a soda. Total cost $14, which zi felt was a little pricey but I appreciated the opportunity to get the frog legs, which one can't get every day anywhere else locally. My server was attentive and friendly.