“Bingo!!! It's a Hidden Gem!”
Review of Frogtown Cafe

Frogtown Cafe
Ranked #1 of 2 Restaurants in Pequea
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed March 11, 2018

This is one of those places that doesn't look like much but we love it there! The food is always good and the service so friendly. We love to go Sunday nights and play Music Bingo!

Date of visit: March 2018

Reviewed June 30, 2017

We love sitting outside in the new patio. Wait staff is friendly and food is always good!!! Prices are very reasonable. The Crab Balls are delicious and soups are great! I recently had the Wedding Soup and Thai Chicken Soup and both were better than soups I've had at favorite downtown Lancaster restaurants. Pizza is very good, too.

Date of visit: June 2017
Reviewed June 28, 2017 via mobile

One of my co-workers had told me that one can get frog legs here anytime. I sent the Cafe a message to confirm this and received a quick response. I arrived shortly before 5:00 pm and was the only one on the dining room. They had 2 TV screens that I could see and I was able to watch the evening news while dining. The dining room quickly filled up during my meal with many vehicles in the lot when I left. I believe another reviewer had advised to arrive early. I was able to order frog legs with sauce, like wings. I had 3 legs for $9, a generous basket of fries, and a soda. Total cost $14, which zi felt was a little pricey but I appreciated the opportunity to get the frog legs, which one can't get every day anywhere else locally. My server was attentive and friendly.

Date of visit: June 2017
Reviewed September 5, 2016 via mobile

Really great food and a band on weekends. A fun place!
Great for a quick lunch or have dinner in the evening!
Casual dress anytime!

Date of visit: September 2016
Reviewed May 14, 2016 via mobile

I can't ever recall a bad meal here, we dine here alot. It's friendly, clean, comforting. The sense of community runs deep within the walls. Grab a beer, grab a snack, grab a cup of soup or sit down with your family for a meal , they will accommodate you in every way. It's a fun place to be. Try the weekend specials they never dissapointed us. What a special place to have in the small town of pequea.

Date of visit: May 2016