“Hidden Gem”

Ranked #1 of 19 Restaurants in Pennsburg
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed December 3, 2012

If you are looking for a quaint restaurant with great food and great service, look no further. My husband and I along with friends, have dined here several times in the past few months and have had consistantly great service and outstanding food. The atmosphere takes you back in time to an old inn from the 1700's with bare fieldstone walls, exposed beams, wide plank floors and candlelight everywhere.
It is casual and not stuffy. The staff is very professional and friendly. Drinks are good and strong. Prices are reasonable and portions and presentation are perfect. I can't say enough great things about this place. Try the Arugala and Marscapone Bacon Dip, the Calamari, Chicken Chesapeake, Prime Reserve Pork Chop, Lobster Pot Pie or Grilled Fillet Mignon and the warm chocolate peanut butter indulgence is a must!

Reviewed July 8, 2012

I am a regular for lunch and finally came back around for dinner -- they accommodated us with a late reservation, which was truly appreciated. The place was packed, with good reason. We both had specials -- The Tempura Lobster Tail for appetizer was fantastic and almost a meal unto itself. Prime rib and fish dishes were excellent. We were both impressed and thrilled with the service, the beautiful aftmosphere, and most importantly, the food. Well done -- the area is lucky to have a place of this quality!!

Reviewed July 8, 2012

From the moment we walked in to the renovated space (we used to frequent the Geryville Public House) we were geared for a fine dining experience. The decor is all browns and tans - very tastefully redone - with open-beam ceilings. Diners were dressed casually.

The wooden tables are comfortably spaced and the packed rooms are lively but not overly noisy. The menu and the food were the best surprise. After a good gin and tonic from the bar, we were seated. The menu was so interesting that I asked if the chef had gone to a culinary school, and indeed, he had gone to the New England Culinary Institute. I chose the sea scallops entree (you can also order pub food) and was delighted with the preparation and interesting combinations of vegetables with the scallops.

We also found the prices quite reasonable for the quality of the food and the service. We'll be back! Check out the web site at

Reviewed June 28, 2012

My husband took me here for my birthday. I was impressed! The food was very good. The service was excellent! Also very reasonably priced. Only complaint its to small.

2  Thank Maria G
Reviewed June 24, 2012

Absolute Wonderful dining experience. We ate outside and the atmosphere was terrific. A very quiet and relaxing space. The salads were superb. The waitstaff is top notch, very polite and witty. The value was as expected for a this level of dining. We were just passing by and picked this out from the trip advisor app, the good ratings are accurate. This is a good choice for a date or a family looking for a quality dining experience.

2  Thank Ironmon2