“Best Thai food I've had since Bangkok”

Thai Chef & Noodle Fusion - Penndel
Ranked #1 of 12 Restaurants in Penndel
Cuisines: Asian, Thai
Good for: Kids, Families with children
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Business Rt. 1 and Hulmerville Avenue
Description: We are an authentic Thai, vegetarian, and noodle-pasta restaurant. We offer dine in, take-out, and free delivery.
Levittown, Pennsylvania
“Best Thai food I've had since Bangkok”
Reviewed July 1, 2013 via mobile

I've been to Bangkok and when i got take out yesterday at Thai chef it took me right back. We had golden rings, pad thai and the winning alligator which were all great. We can't wait to try everything on their extensive authentic menu.

• Visited June 2013

“Nice Selection Everything was delicioous”
Reviewed June 2, 2013

We just discovered this wonderful place. We've been there 5 times now. They have a wide variety of delicious vegetarian dishes on their regular menu. Staff is very pleasant and helpful.

Visited May 2013
Bristol, pennsylvania
“Much better than we expected”
Reviewed November 6, 2012

I love Thai food but my husband has never tried it. I convinced him to go with me to Thai Noodle Fusion and he loved it. I knew he would because the food is similar to Chinese although a little sweeter. The service was good, the waitresses are very sweet and the restaurant is decorated nicely. They have 6 locations throughout Pennsylvania.

We both had the Tom Yum Gai hot and sour lemongrass soup with chicken and the chicken satay appetizer which were very good. I had the Pad Se Ew and my husband had the Pad Ke Mao. Both were excellent! The price was extremely reasonable. $34 for 2 soups, 2 appetizers, 2 entrees and 2 diet cokes. We will definitely be back.

• Visited November 2012
Harrisburg
“Excellent!”
Reviewed May 22, 2012

We were in Philadelphia with another couple for a friend's birthday party and staying at a hotel off of Street Road in Bensalem. The other couple is a big fan of Thai food and they researched a place to go for dinner before the birthday party. We drove to the restaurant, which was about 4 miles from where we were staying and had an excellent meal. I ordered Pad Thai with chicken, along with an shrimp and corn fritter appetizer. My wife had Tom Yum soup and the Jungle King appetizer. Everything was excellent...large portions, excellent flavor. We finished up with some coconut custard dessert. The restaurant is BYOB so we had brought a few bottles of wine and some beer to share. The prices were reasonable and the staff was friendly and attentive. Our friends, who are regular Thai food eaters also were pleased with their meals, which were vegetable Pad Thai and crab Pad Thai. We will definitely return when in the area.

• Visited May 2012
philadelphia, pa
“Good food, but a little pricey for the area and Thai in general”
Reviewed May 18, 2012

On our way back from picking up out daughter at the Trenton station, we decided to try this Thai neighborhood restaurant. From their website and reviews, it looked like a good choice because she is a vegetarian.

The entrées were a few dollars more than most Thai restaurants where we have eaten including in NYC. For instance, my pad thai was $12.95 when it is usually around $10. It was however, a generous portion and extremely tasty. My daughter wanted mock duck in her drunken noodles entrée and we were told that it would be $3 or $4 more than if she had chicken or even shrimp. She ordered a regular veggie entrée with tofu off of the menu instead of what she really wanted and said she did like what she ended up ordering. My husband loves Tom Yum soup and was pleased to find that it is offered here as an entrée which he enjoyed, but said it did not contain much chicken.

The service was pretty good and the servers were very pleasant. For a neighborhood Thai restaurant, this place is fine, although pricey for what they offer.

• Visited May 2012