“Benissimo”

Pasqualino's Pizza and Pasta
Ranked #1 of 13 Restaurants in Penn Hills
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed October 9, 2013

This is a gem of a restaurant, tucked away in Penn Hills. The food is amazing, and service is excellent. The sauce is perfection, and they sell it in jars if you want to take some home. I have been there many times, and have tried many menu items. Not one disappointment. I recommend this highly for a wonderful family dinner.
Now I am hungry! MANGIA!

2  Thank Angela H

Reviewed April 8, 2013

This superior Italian restaurant is tucked away in an intimate location on a hillside in an eastern suburb of Pittsburgh called Penn Hills. Being 100% Italian myself, I normally don't indulge in anyone else's spaghetti sauce than my own but Pasqualino's is by far the closest to mine as any restaurant can get! The menu choices abound and the selections of "made from scratch" items will have your taste buds tingling with joy. Their meatballs are literally to die for! They also have a party room, do catering, and offer many platters for take out for your next get together. The dining area is small but they use the party room area for spillovers and the after church crowd. The atmosphere is homey and quaint with very attentive servers. There is no alcohol served but they welcome BYOB. We live nearby so we visit there at least once a week for eat-in or take-out. I recommend this family owned-run restaurant very highly. MANGIA!

1  Thank Renee L
Reviewed March 20, 2013

We get takeout from here at least once a week! The sauce is amazing!! We've tried pretty much every item on the menu and never had a bad meal! I've even ordered party platters and always have a great experience! Favorite dishes include stuffed shells, pasta melanzana, and chicken parm!!

1  Thank Kellie C
Reviewed October 23, 2012

Love this place! It is a well kept secret on the east side of Pittsburgh. Great Italian Food! So clean you could eat off the floors. Great staff, very accomodating and friendly. On the weekends it gets quite busy. Bring your own bottle of wine, they allow it! I Loooove the Chicken Parmesan, Rigatoni, Steak Sandwiches, all yummy! Handmade bread rolls made fresh every day by the owner's mother...just wow!!!! They even have a catering room you can get, nicely decorated, for a special occasion!~

Reviewed April 22, 2012

Stopped at Pasqualino's with 7 other people at 12:45 pm; The Lunch crowd was thinning and getting a table was no problem but the just getting the menu and placing the order took 20 minutes. Then another 20 minutes for the food to show up. Our hour lunch was going fast. We all only ate half of our meal and took the rest to go. My white pizza was very good. Another half salad and the Veggie Hoagie looked delicious. I'm sure if I had more time for lunch this review would have been very different. I may go back but I sure will make sure to tell them time is of the assess.