“Great Find”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed July 1, 2014

My friends took me here while visiting. Good food and a great time. Service was excellent and décor is very nice. We had pizza and salads that just filled the spot. Close to the train station also. Give it a try you will not be disappointed.

Reviewed March 29, 2014

Have eaten here several times. Very good Italian food. Service very good as well. Don't hesitate. Great for families.

Reviewed July 23, 2013

Our friends in Coatesville had invited us over for our anniversary & then to dinner. We decided on Rocco & Anna's because they assured us it was good. Being Italian myself, I love Italian food and was wondering how good this would be. To start, the service is great. Our waitress, Tara, was FANTASTIC! We were laughing and she was a wonderful waitress. The Food was very good! I wish we lived closer - so I could go there more often! Would highly recommend this restaurant.

1  Thank ny2pa
Reviewed June 5, 2013

We have been living in Parkesburg for 24 years now. Unfortunately for local restaurants there really is not a great one at all in Parkesburg. Rocco & Anna's still serve the same dumb dinner salad, you'd think they would bring it up a notch. Their bread is below average, come on how about nice warm Italian good rolls. Some of their entries are better than average. I know their veal dishes are decent.
In general, I cook better in my own kitchen than what they put out. But, if you want a meal, don't feel like cooking at home, or do not know how to cook, the food is OK. You won't get a bad meal, but nothing that I would rave to folks about either. Just average. I guess it has been here this long because there really is not to much in the area anyway.

3  Thank Esther K
Reviewed May 26, 2013

Because then I could have eaten like this my whole life. But, whether you are a party of 2 or 52 (and I've done both here) you will always get the best service, best food and friendliest atmosphere anywhere around Chester County. The perfect family restaurant run by the nicest family in the business.