“Loved it!”

Cuisines: Pizza
Quarryville, Pennsylvania
“Loved it!”
Reviewed July 11, 2012

My little boy and I went here one night for dinner after shopping for his little sister for her birthday. I went in thinking that s was just gonna be another small town pizza shop. Well here's the scoop. We loved it! I thought the pizza was really very good (especially compared to most of the other pizza places in the county)/ My picky little eater ate his whole piece, which is a pretty big deal for us, especially considering how big the slices were. All of the employees were great! The only downside was, I wish they had fountain soda's. There is nothing better than a fountain Pepsi with your pizza!

• Visited June 2012

Oxford, Pennsylvania
“Run of the mill”
Reviewed January 18, 2012

Average pizza joint. Not thrilled with their food. I'd rather eat chinese next door.

“Forget The Pizza It,s the Burgers to die for”
Reviewed July 21, 2011

I really don,t care for the pizza ,but their burgers are truly out of this world good.They have fresh cut frys that are also amazing So if you want a truly out standing burger This is the place to go.