“Feels like the home you wish you had!times.”
Review of Creekside Inn

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Paradise
Creekside Inn
Ranked #2 of 4 Paradise B&B and Inns
Reviewed August 21, 2011

I never thought I'd be a fan of B&Bs until I met Denis and Cathy, the Innkeepers of Creekside Inn in Lancater ,Pa. Not only are they knowledgeable about just about every place in the county but they are helpful, cheerful and FUN! You are immediately made part of the extended family of ther New Jersey transplants. Their inn is well over 200 years old but the rooms are spotless and while the ambiance is of the Federal period all the amenities are of today.
As for breakfast: don't be on a diet. Everything is just TOO GOOD to pass up. And for those visitors who stay more than one night the slice of the morning's baked good left in your room as a snack is as good as having mom taking care of you. This is my third visit and I hope to be back many, many more

• Stayed: August 2011

Reviewed August 9, 2011

The Creekside Inn was all it was advertized to be and more. Owners were excellent hosts. The Inn was just as pictured and restored in with great care with all the 21st Century accommodations. Private, clean, air-conditioned. Quality furnishing thru out. We stayed in the Witmer Room and were so pleased. So charming. Got a peek at some of the other rooms and all had their own personal charm. Country Quilts abound on walls and beds, and even an excellent choice of new, handmade quilts to purchase. I still have my eye on one. Inn was very quiet and off the beaten track, with ample chances to watch Amish buggies pass by. But also had great and easy access to attractions in Lancaster County. Or if you just want a great place to get-away, this Inn has that too. A step back into 18th Century Charm. ps Has the very BEST Drinking and bathing water I have ever had the please to use.

Room Tip: We stayed in the Witmer Room. Large room with a great Private bath. Sleep like a baby. A+
  • Stayed: July 2011, traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 7, 2011

I stayed at the Creekside with my mother and grandmother this past week, and it was truly a wonderful experience! The old stone farmhouse was set up and decorated beautifully, with a charming ambiance that was only furthered by the hosts. Cathy and Dennis were AMAZING! They were so friendly, and made us feel like family. Incredibly knowledgeable about the area, they were always willing to give educated advice about where to go, what to do, and how to get places. The food was soooo good, and Cathy and Dennis visited with everyone during breakfast, sharing stories about the area. They were so accomadating and helpful, they really made it feel like home! I would absolutely stay here any time I came back to Lancaster. In fact, I would probably go back there JUST to stay at the Creekside Inn!

• Stayed: August 2011, traveled with family
Reviewed July 13, 2011

Cathy and Dennis are wonderful hosts. The food was fantastic.
I have been a visitor to this area dozens of times yet the hosts were able to send me to places I have never seen.

• Stayed: July 2011
Reviewed May 31, 2011

We spent Memorial Day weekend at Creekside Inn - had a fabulous time. We stayed in the Witmer Room - great! Lovely decor/quilts. Spacious room. The inn is located in a great area - just off the main road enough to be quiet and hear the horse/carriages going by. Lovely breakfast - plenty of food and good conversation with the guests/hosts.
Dennis and Cathy are wonderful hosts - very friendly, helpful and knowledgeable. They outfitted us with a map of the good tourist stops and the off the beaten path Amish stops. We enjoyed our time driving through the farm fields instead of on the main routes in the area. One day we went to Gettysburg and they lent us their copy of the auto CD tour.

• Stayed: May 2011, traveled as a couple
Reviewed May 31, 2011

What is it like to live in Paradise and stay in Creekside Inn?It is an inn of great hosts - Cathy and Dennis, delicious homemade breakfasts, tranquility, singing birds, immaculate grounds, Amish shops, cute simple country restaurants, shopping, unique culture, huge wheat farms, and green rolling hills with domestic animals. Hosts do everything to make your stay comfortable and relaxing. Rooms are cozy, clean and very "old world". Our bed was a bit smaller than we got used to, so instead of "looking/chasing" each other all night long in our NYC "California size" bed, we cuddled all night long.Thank you guys for providing an excellent service and peacful atmosphere

• Stayed: May 2011, traveled as a couple
Reviewed November 20, 2010

Dennis and Cathy are wonderful hosts. They make you feel at home yet leave you to go about your business. If you need information about the area or just have general questions, these two are very knowledgeable and help you make the best use of your time while there. Every single recommendation of theirs was exactly as they advised. When it came to their recommendations for places to eat, the result exceeded what we had expected.
The old house is beautiful and they have upgraded it nicely while keeping the look and feel as original as possible. The breakfast was excellent and coffee was provided before, for the early risers. If we visit Lancaster County again, we will stay at Creekside.

Stayed: September 2010, traveled as a couple
1  Thank tripad10Usa

Been to Creekside Inn? Share your experiences!