“i will be going back”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Paradise
Frogtown Acres Bed and Breakfast
Ranked #1 of 4 Paradise B&B and Inns
“i will be going back”
Reviewed February 7, 2011

our room was gorgeous with the draping fabric over the bed. The fireplace was lovely. The horses going by into the night was neat too. The breakfast was wonderful and fresh. We loved that the owners sat and ate with us, although that may be off putting to some to have a big family style community breakfast. But me and my guy love to chat and meet new people. My only complaint was that the shower in our room was rather tiny and I wish we had a tub....but it served its purpose none the less

• Stayed December 2010

Business
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (24)
derby,ct
Reviewed August 8, 2010

my husband and i stayed this past wed and thursday nights.this place is just so cute..loaded with character.joe and gloria are wonderful,great people.friendly,and joe keeps you laughing the whole time.the food was also terrific.....i will be sure to stay there any time i go back to the area...rooms are reallt cute..beds are very comfy as well.....it was a great experience....we stay in 2 other B&Bs in the area,this is by far the best!

• Stayed August 2010, traveled as a couple
1 Thank jen82005
North Huntingdon, Pennsylvania
Reviewed August 7, 2010

This past trip was my 3rd time staying at Frogtown Acres. I normally visit with my sister, but this time brought my 3 daughters along- ages, 13,10 & 8. We went to take in the Amish sights and school shop at outlets.

Joe and Gloria are very welcoming and have great knowledge of the area. They make you feel like part of thier family. Rooms are very comfortable and private. The breakfast that you will enjoy are wonderful. Always fresh and fantastic.

I highly recommend Frogtown Acres- you will not be disappointed

Cindy-Pittsburgh( North Huntingdon, Pa)

• Stayed August 2010, traveled with family
Horse Shoe, North Carolina
Reviewed May 30, 2010

My daughter and I traveled to Lancaster, Pa. for her graduation trip.
We drove around to most of the B & B's in the area, and by far, none came close to comparing to this one. The location is in the heart of amish country, the rooms were charming, next door to amish families, the hosts, Joe and Gloria were absolutely invaluable to us with their suggestions to us on places to visit while in town. We would have never knew some of the places existed had Joe not shared. We visited all of his suggestions, which made our time in Lancaster all the more unique. Joe went that extra mile and even helped us with suggestions and directions on places to visit outside the area. For two traveling females, he helped us immensely!
Absolute FEAST for breakfast!! So enjoyable.
I cannot say enough nice things about this Inn.
Definitely will return and recommend to all my friends and family!

• Stayed May 2010
Gibbstown, New Jersey
Reviewed April 30, 2010

As far as B & B'S go FROGTOWN is excellent,feels like family,rooms are clean food is superb and the company is the greatest! .Stayed at other B&B'S they don't even compare, we have been going to Frogtown for 5-6 years now and won't stay anywhere else if they don't have any room we don't go at all

• Stayed April 2010, traveled as a couple
2 Thank AlPastorSher
Damascus, MD
Reviewed April 2, 2010

I have been to Frogtown at least twice a year for the last 7 years. My first trip was strictly to feel the "Amish experience". After that, my visits were simply to enjoy the "Frogtown experience". I still enjoy long walks through the Amish farmlands and shop their cottage industries, but if Frogtown doesn't have a room available-I save my trip for when it does. The rooms are cozy, the beds are very comfortable, the food is exceptional, the price is reasonable, the views are spectacular. The hosts are hospitable and go out of their to make their guests feel like family. Joe loves to entertain the guests with his fishing, travel and Amish anecdotes and Gloria is a real sweetheart. Either of them can advise you which direction to take for whatever activity you wish to pursue while staying there, or welcome you to just enjoy their deck in the fresh air with a good book or cross-stitching project. If you prefer the anonymity of a hotel, stay at the Holiday Inn on the highway. If you want 5 star service and friendship in a beautiful rural setting, stay at Frogtown.

• Stayed March 2010, traveled solo
Virginia
Reviewed March 19, 2010

I have stayed in many B&Bs and by far this is my #1! Our room was spotless, the bed was very comfortable, the food was excellent and plentiful, and Joe and Gloria make you feel like family. I love the location as it is quiet and you really feel the "Amish" experience. I highly recommend Frogtown Acres. I wish we could stay every month!

• Stayed March 2010, traveled as a couple
Also consider these accommodations in or near Paradise
AmishView Inn & Suites
#3 of 3 in Bird in Hand
After Eight Bed & Breakfast
After Eight Bed & Breakfast
#1 of 5 in Gordonville

Been to Frogtown Acres Bed and Breakfast? Share your experiences!