“Lovely dinner”

Historic Revere Tavern
Reserve with OpenTable
Historic Revere Tavern is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #1 of 9 Restaurants in Paradise
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Reviewed December 31, 2012

This is an excellent place for dinner. The food was delicious, the service was good, and the ambiance was warm and gracious.

Reviewed December 28, 2012

This beautiful 1700's building and thick walls welcomes you to great food and a romantic experience. President Buchanan once owned the buildings along the road, attending to weary travelers. The beef, seafood, and chicken menus with drinks completes this awesome experience.

Reviewed November 16, 2012

We have been here several times but this is the first time they sat us in the rear room...I prefer the front rooom, but the service and the food is outstanding. I had the onion soup and the broiled salmon which were delecious! My husband had the porterhouse steak which he said was excellant

Reviewed November 15, 2012

Celebrated our Anniversary there!!! Loved our server...her name was Kelly. We had a filet and crab cake special that was unbelievable! Kelly recommended a special martini that I loved! I even called back on Monday and the lady who answered the phone went as far as finding my check on the computer, finding out what my drink was and telling me how to make it! We are coming for Christmas time with our family now!

1  Thank TravelwithFamily3
Reviewed November 14, 2012

Staff very helpful in setting up for wedding ceremony. Beautiful venue. h'ordourves were excellent and plentiful. Service was top notch. Chicken Cordon ble was excellent. Everyone had a good time during the reception including the staff who was dancing in the hall. A memorable evening.

1  Thank 411Cookie814