“Best beer selection ever!”
Review of TJ's Restaurant

TJ's Restaurant
Ranked #2 of 33 Restaurants in Paoli
Cuisines: American, Bar, Gastropub
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed June 30, 2014

Beer list is unbelievable. Always a fabulous selection. A true beer bar and the food is as diverse and excellent as the beer. Great easy going crowd. Lots of fun!

6  Thank Lorrell M

Reviewed June 19, 2014

My son and I have been to TJ's three times, and all have been pleasant experiences. They have a varied menu, with such selections as Felafel on couscous, taco salad in a edible bowl, yummy macaroni and cheese with chicken, and a fantastic nachos plate. The prices are reasonable, the service good, and the atmosphere is casual. We are non-drinkers, but we have noticed their extensive craft beer and wine offerings. I think we will go back for more again and again. Recently, we went to dinner with about 10 others at our table. Everyone loved his or her meal.

6  Thank blindlemon1
Reviewed June 4, 2014

This was a great place for a beer. Reminded me of being in a British pub. Easy access to public transportation so no need to drive. Food was a bit pricey but good.

5  Thank Jason J
Reviewed May 28, 2014

The food at TJ's is refreshingly, surprisingly good. All the locals know that the selection of craft beers is outstanding. What's a surprise is the quality of the food. It's well prepared, contemporary, and fresh. And. . . it goes well with the beer.

Parking is limited in the small lot.

6  Thank TravellinDavid
Reviewed March 8, 2014

I came here with a couple guys from work upon a recommendation. We didn't have to wait to be seated which was good, even though it was tough to find a parking spot. I had ordered the Rauchbier Burger which sounded like it would be really good. I was slightly disappointed with the quality of the mean in the burger, especially for how much it was. The patty definitely wasn't made for the meal, it had to be frozen because it hardly had any taste to it. Supposedly it had barbecue sauce covering it, but i tasted no trace of it. It did come with fries, but they tasted overdone to me. The only part of the mean i enjoyed were the Korean chicken fingers as an appetizer, as the sauce was quite good. But other than that, I wasn't impressed.

1  Thank mknabster

Been to TJ's Restaurant? Share your experiences!