“What a delicious lunch!”
Review of Le Saigon

Le Saigon
Ranked #17 of 33 Restaurants in Paoli
Cuisines: Vietnamese
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed February 25, 2014

I had to make a deposit at the bank and forgot to bring lunch with me to work, so I was reluctantly going to stop at the Einstein Bagels in the same shopping center. As I was walking to Einstein, I saw this place and a menu on the window and ended up walking in after seeing they had Banh mi. I ordered the grilled beef banh mi for takeout. It was ready in about 10 minutes and after they handed it to me, I could feel the warm sandwich within the brown paper bag. I was so hungry and couldn't wait to get back to work and devour it. I was hoping it wasn't going to be dry or without enough meat. It was the best banh mi I've ever had; warm, moist flavorful, plenty of meat and toppings! My only problem was I wanted a second one! As I was waiting for my takeout, I read the reviews on Trip Advisor. I think alot of people complained that their portions were small. I think their portion is normal. And, as a result their prices are affordable. I would still order 2 next time I go!

Reviewed November 5, 2013

We went on a weekday lunch to this place. I ordered a chicken dish which was great. My wife ordered a Veg one which was OK. They should improve there vegetarian menu.

Reviewed October 26, 2013

Fresh ingredients, well prepared Thai and Viet Namese food. The menu is more expansive than other similar restaurants and the prices are very reasonable.

Reviewed February 25, 2013

Le Saigon is a great lunch option in Paoli. They make a wide range of Vietnamese specialties but my favorite lunch treat is the Pho noodle soup. It is one of the better, healthier sit-down lunch options available in this part of the suburbs. The service is always kind and prompt.

2  Thank JackInTheBox68
Reviewed January 1, 2013

My son spotted this restaurant recently, and we all decided to go there for dinner on New Year's Eve. The decor is sleek and understated. The staff is friendly, very attentive and polite. The best part is the food, which was quite excellent. After walking in and seeing their wall of awards, I was not so surprised. We lucked out by choosing it just by chance. The prices are very reasonable, with my charbroiled chicken in lemongrass with vern... noodles was only $9. There was quite a bit of tender, tasty chicken with excellent spices and fresh noodles with vegetables. The coffee was delicious and the coconut pudding desert was amazingly unique and scrumptious.

1  Thank KathyUSA

Been to Le Saigon? Share your experiences!