“Le Saigon Restaurant is my new favorite”
Review of Le Saigon

Le Saigon
Ranked #17 of 32 Restaurants in Paoli
Cuisines: Vietnamese
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
USA
“Le Saigon Restaurant is my new favorite”
Reviewed January 1, 2013

My son spotted this restaurant recently, and we all decided to go there for dinner on New Year's Eve. The decor is sleek and understated. The staff is friendly, very attentive and polite. The best part is the food, which was quite excellent. After walking in and seeing their wall of awards, I was not so surprised. We lucked out by choosing it just by chance. The prices are very reasonable, with my charbroiled chicken in lemongrass with vern... noodles was only $9. There was quite a bit of tender, tasty chicken with excellent spices and fresh noodles with vegetables. The coffee was delicious and the coconut pudding desert was amazingly unique and scrumptious.

• Visited December 2012
1 Thank KathyUSA

Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
“Delicious food, wonderful value”
Reviewed October 10, 2012

We are regulars for Le Saigon takeout, and we also love it when we get the chance to dine in. I have been there for a lunch break from work, a night out with friends (BYOB), and a dinner with my spouse. The food is always excellent, the service attentive, and the ambience casual and relaxed but not downscale. I believe Le Saigon survived the recession, unlike other restaurants in the area, because the owners kept their prices reasonable and the food top-notch.
A special touch: they always honor our request to have our pad thai with half chicken and half shrimp, which is a nice accommodation. My one quibble is that when our sons order the barbecued lemongrass chicken (their favorite), they have to order extra chicken because the poultry portion is rather small compared to the rice. However, the meals are excellent and we are always kept happy!

• Visited October 2012
Wayne, Pennsylvania
“Always Excellent”
Reviewed September 4, 2012

I have been eating at LeSaigon and introducing friends to the restaurant for a long time. Everyone always loves the food. If you like Chinese and Asian food you will love Vietnamese food -- it's light and healthy and very flavorful. I have been to other Vietnamese restaurants and LeSaigon is one of the best.

Visited September 2012
Paoli, Pennsylvania
“Very good Vietnamese in the burbs!”
Reviewed January 19, 2012

Nice BYO that we can go to (usually) without reservations. Very good food. Nice ambiance.

“Over rated!”
Reviewed November 21, 2011

We purchased a living social coupon to try out a restaurant that we had never dined in before. We went for lunch about 3pm, the place was empty, so we thought we would have superb service. Wrong, had to search for our waiter, napkins, silverware and check. Order a sample of 4 season rolls, the vegetarin rolls were missing the vegetables and the other lacked in flavor. The vegetable Pad Thai was missing all its vegetables, had noodles and a lime. The bill was $48.00 for 2 for lunch, 1 appy, 1 salad, 2 entrees and 1 tea. Would not return, even with a coupon.

• Visited November 2011