“Small home-town feel”

Cuisines: Delicatessen
Arlington, Virginia
“Small home-town feel”
Reviewed November 20, 2012

I have never felt more welcomed at a deli. The owners are so kind and the extensive menu left me full and happy. I'm not from the Philadelphia area, but i now have an appreciation for Cheese Wiz. Cheese fries are a must! The cheese steak was excellent. I am glad I stopped by.

• Visited November 2012
2 Thank Lisa S

Malvern, Pennsylvania, United States
“Best Breakfast in Town!”
Reviewed April 24, 2012

My husband and I have been there several times for breakfast and it was terrific! Bacon and eggs the way they should be made, chocolate chip pancakes that were huge, hash browns to die for - I want to marry the cook!! Some think it's a bit pricey, but anytime someone else cooks the food, serves the food, and then cleans up, and all I have to do is sit and enjoy - it's worth the price. Haven't tried them for lunch or dinner, so I can't speak to that, but definitely a GO for breakfast (around 11:00, before the line starts forming for lunch). And to the person who suggested Boston Market in lieu of Our Deli - see a doctor - your tastebuds are shot!

• Visited April 2012
2 Thank MalvernMonkey
Berwyn, Pennsylvania
“Not that great, I'd rather go to Wawa”
Reviewed April 3, 2011

I've had lunch here a couple of times. I went a second time to give them another chance.
. They do have better meats than some places, but everything else is plain. I would recommend Wawa, Ashy's or Boston Market for better quality, price and service.

• Visited April 2011
2 Thank drew06371
Philly
“Very Good, A Little Pricey”
Reviewed August 22, 2010

Great sandwiches and breakfasts. Good portions, You pay a little more but it is worth it.

Owner is often in the room.