“Best Breakfast Around”

Nudy's
Ranked #4 of 32 Restaurants in Paoli
Cuisines: Diner
Reviewed May 10, 2013

If I could, I would eat breakfast from Nudy's every single day. Everything is delicious! Eggs, pancakes, french toast, omelettes, bacon, breakfast sandwiches...I can and have eaten more than one of these at a time! I ate at Nudy's for my final meal before a surgery that required fasting! If you love breakfast foods, you will not be disappointed.

One note: the wait for a table is sometimes long, so I generally order and eat it at home. Therefore, I can not speak about the service at the restaurant.

There are newer reviews for Nudy's

Reviewed March 15, 2013

Nudys Paoli has the same great food, good prices and good service as the other Nudy's. My fish tacos were excellent and reasonably priced. I just wish they would serve dinner as well!! Keep up the good work Nudy's :)

1  Thank Czar22

Been to Nudy's? Share your experiences!