“Great all around”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed January 12, 2014 via mobile

Ok let me start with Palmyra needed a place like this . Felt like family as soon as we walked through the door. Service was with a personality and a smile. Awesome . Food great plate presentation looked as delicious as it tasted . We had the wings which were garlic parm and they were the best I ever had. We also go the chicken quesadilla. They were to die for. I will absolutely return and recommend everyone to try it out.

Reviewed January 11, 2014 via mobile

Dined with my family and enjoyed a perfectly timed out meal off apps , starters and main courses. Service was cordial, effective and perfectly timed out, enhanced by a greeting from David( owner).Palmyra lacks independent, driven and hard working hospitality professionals, willing to introduce and execute the introduction of national craft beer selections supported by a consistent, changing & evolving menu, highlighting current culinary trends to a small town. Support David & his staff.

1  Thank Jarrlong
Reviewed December 30, 2013

Loved Babe's Grill House. The food was great (two nights in a row). The restored house is lovely and nicely renovated. While offering upscale dining, it also offers a lively pub atmosphere and seemed to be very popular with the locals. The owner was very friendly and remembered us the second evening as he ensured his clientele was being well looked after. The weather was very accommodating on our second visit and we were able to sit outside around the fireplace. Very enjoyable - I would highly recommend!

Reviewed December 3, 2013 via mobile

Friendly staff greets you with a smile as you enter this beautifully renovated restaurant and bar. Local and small menu with something for everyone. Great rotating craft brew selection served up by very attentive bartenders. Nice place to check out for a drink or dinner!

Reviewed December 2, 2013 via mobile

What a nice addition to Palmyra. We just got back from our first visit to Babe's where we sat at their beautiful bar for drinks and dinner. I loved the atmosphere. Reasonable prices and generous portions. The owner greeted us as we entered the restaurant, which I thought was a nice touch. My husband had the pastrami sandwich which he thought was excellent. He doesn't say that often! I don't eat meat, but it actually did look good, thinly sliced, moist, not too fatty. The sandwich came with fresh cut fries which were cooked just right - finally a fry that is seasoned and cooked until it is crispy! I ended up ordering the Pastrami sandwich also, but with the meat on the side. As an adult, I wasn't able to order a grilled cheese (off the children's menu) so I improvised. There were some vegetarian items on the menu, but none of what I normally like to order. If I could make a suggestion and add some items to the menu (mac n cheese, brussel sprouts or asparagus, perogies, maybe another pasta dish...) I would give Babe's SIX stars! We'll definitely be back.