“Nice place for a couple of drinks with family”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of Babe's Grill House

Babe's Grill House
Ranked #2 of 45 Restaurants in Palmyra
Cuisines: American, Bar, Pub
Good for: Large groups, Local cuisine, Bar scene, Special occasions, Business meetings, Families with children, Kids
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Private Dining, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Pa
“Nice place for a couple of drinks with family”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 18, 2013

Stopped here for a few drinks with family. The bar is nice and big with lots of TVs. Very reasonable prices. I want to go back and try their food.

• Visited November 2013

Cleona, Pennsylvania
“Glad we stopped in”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 24, 2013

We arrived without reservations, but were able to get a table for our monthly dinner date. Pleasently suprised by the elegance of the interior and the warm greeting by all the staff members that we encountered. Menu had a good variety of choices as were wine and beers to include small batch beers. We received great table service and also met by the manager to ensure that our experience was pleasant. Dave explained the concept of the restaurant and future plans for the facility. Food was excellent, crab soup for each of us, filet for wife and crab cakes for me, couple of drinks and all-in-all a great evening. This place is definitely worth a visit and I believe you'll enjoy it.

• Visited September 2013
“Embarrassing!”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 23, 2013 via mobile

We took my brother in law for a bite to eat and a beer. First, his beer was served in a cracked glass . The crack ran down the entire length of the glass. The food was disappointing. The fries were cold. And the veggie wrap consisted of 98% lettuce with a couple small pieces of tomato. Subway makes a better sandwich. We did tell the bartender about the fries and he offered to bring us new fries or chips . My brother in law had the pork . No roll or salad. Over priced and disappointing food. It was embarrassing to bring a guest from out of town to Babe 's . I doubt I 'll be back for food and I 'll never bring an out of town guest here again . We had such hopes for Babe's .

BabesOwner, Owner at Babe's Grill House, responded to this review, November 20, 2013
I am sorry that you did not enjoy your meal at BABE's. In our Summer Veggie Wrap there are no tomatoes but you could have asked and we would have put some in for you. It has arugula, zucchini, red and yellow peppers, red onion, yellow squash, and saffron aioli. Please let me know next time you come in so we can help you with your VEGAN DIET. 717-838-8200. I have dietary needs also, so I understand the difficulties of dining out. In regards to the beer you were served, we offer frosted glasses, and unfortunately at times one may crack due to extreme temperature change. You can always ask for a regular pint glass that isn't frozen. We did get you a fresh beer and apologized. I'm glad to hear SUBWAY offers local fresh produce. That is what BABE's does. I hope you come back. Please ask for myself, David and I will help you with your needs.
Hershey, Pennsylvania
“Nice and cozy”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 23, 2013

This place really does offer personal service in an intimate atmosphere. Many rooms make it seem like you are dining in an exclusive restaurant without the exclusive prices. The menu is really nice with a ncie spin on regular items like burgers and such. Good beer and drink selections!

• Visited September 2013
Lebanon, Pennsylvania, United States
“New Favorite Spot”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 13, 2013

I have driven past this place and watched the signs change as restaurants quickly flowed through. But we decided to try Babe's because we had heard good things. And all those good things were right! I have been there multiple times now and each time, it is a great experience. The food is always well prepared, the menu is small but there is something for everyone (although I'd love a standard salad on the menu) and the specials are interesting. The bar selection is great and the servers are knowledgeable and able to give good suggestions. I LOVE the outdoor patio and hope they keep it open as much as they can through the "winter" with the fires/heaters.We went exploring through the property on our last visit and I think the kid area on the 2nd floor is a GREAT idea!

I highly recommend this place and I will definitely continue to be a frequent customer!

• Visited October 2013