“Great Omelettes!”

Filling Station
Ranked #4 of 45 Restaurants in Palmyra
Cuisines: American, Diner
Good for: Kids, Families with children, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Brunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Palmyra, Pennsylvania
“Great Omelettes!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 26, 2013

This is a great, basic diner, especially for breakfast. I have never been there for dinner. I always get the ham and cheese omelette, and my mom gets the baked oatmeal. It is stuffed full with ham and cheese. They will even give you the choice of "flat" or "fluffy" on your omelettes. I prefer flat. The baked oatmeal is amazing, too. Fresh donuts are there daily, too, however you have to get there early, as they sell very quickly. The only negative thing about it is that it tends to get very crowded on the weekends.

Visited March 2013

Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
“Good breakfast!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 4, 2013

This is a great place for breakfast...I ordered the "honkey"- hey how could I resist with that name. It looked like more than I could possibly eat at first, but it was so good, I managed to finish it off. (see picture). I would have liked to try a donut, but couldn't do it after eating so much.

The service was good, especially when you consider how busy it was on a Sunday morning. Wish I lived closer, I would go there all the time if I did.

• Visited March 2013
Fairfax, VA
“Good Breakfast”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 10, 2013

The Filling Station is a very nice local cozy restaurant. Even it was packed when we arrived, it didn't take long at all for a table to become available. The food was good and the portions were ample. Their donuts are great, too.

Visited February 2013
Hershey PA
“Great local treat.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 8, 2012

Great food and excellent prices. A joy to visit. Their donuts are out of this world. Highly recommend for all. Breakfast and lunch are the BEST time to go.

Visited November 2012
1 Thank Sprite304
Baltimore, Maryland
“My only place for breakfast”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 18, 2012 via mobile

If you want breakfast, this is it. Awesome food that comes up quickly! Kevin is the only cook I've ever come across that actually knows how to cook eggs and the rest of your breakfast perfectly! Cindy is my favorite waitress! I've been eating here since I was 5, and now at 25, I still don't have a place I'd rather go!

Been to Filling Station? Share your experiences!